Chapter 5

After the last time that Yuri made Wonyoung tagged along, she figured that it was not the best decision. That's why she decided to be alone again for this time.

Yujin greeted her again when she entered the building. She was then again guided to the same room.

She was shock to see Yena not alone. Sitting beside her was another woman. The woman noticed Yuri's figure by the door and bowed at her. Yena followed before gesturing Yuri to enter.

"So, this is Kang Hyewon. She is our in house photographer. I brought her here because we'll be talking about the way you want your wedding to be photographed." Yuri only nodded to what Yena said.

Kang Hyewon started explaining things that Yuri has the same response to. A nod.

Things that Kang Hyewon said did not reached Yuri's brain to process it.

Her brain was occupied with something else: Yena's shoulders.

Unlike the first two meetings, Yena did not wore any coat to cover her shoulders. She was wearing an off-shoulder shirt that fully showcased her perfectly sculped shoulders.

Yuri gulped several times trying to focus on what Kang Hyewon was saying. Let's just say, she ridiculously failed. Maybe Yena noticed Yuri's constant gulping, or maybe not... But the latter scooped all of her hair and later let all of it rest on her left shoulder.

Another challenge for her to face. At the back of her mind, she'll make sure to talk to Yena.

A heart racing and breath-taking hour after, Kang Hyewon wrapped it up with the photographs of their past events. Yuri thought they looked good. She doesn't really looked at them for too long. Jo Yuri chose to admire the lady in front of her... and her shoulders.

Once Kang Hyewon stood up and offered her hands to Yuri before saying, "I'll look forward working with you, Ms. Jo." Yuri felt a sense of relief.

Finally. Finally, she can breathe.

Kang Hyewon got out of the room first, reasoning that she has a shoot to go to. Yena got her off the hook and now it was just the two of them.

Choi Yena started fixing the folders and papers that were scattered on the table. Her face a little near to Yuri's, who is still sitting on her chair.

"Can we talk?" Yuri managed to say without stuttering. Choi Yena looked at her and smiled, "Of course. Let me just fix these things." Yuri only nodded. Choi Yena went out of the room, holding the folders in both hands.

Now what? She managed to ask Yena for a talk but what are they going to talk about? Should Yuri tell how Yena's hair color suits her? Or maybe how dangerous her shoulders are? Should she ask Yena how come Yena can make her feel things? How Yena can make her feel weak? Yuri doesn't know what to talk about. All she wanted was to talk to Yena.

When Yena came back, now empty handed, Jo Yuri knew that she messed up. What are they going to talk about now?

Choi Yena sat at her previous spot, looked at Yuri intensely and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

Jo Yuri took her hundredth gulp of the day. "Uhm... just..." Yuri let her eyes scan the room, trying to find something to talk about. Nothing.

"Yes?"

"Do you like someone?" Yuri mouth blurted out before she even realised it. "Oh." Yena said.

"Don't mind what I just said. I don't know why I sa--," Yena cut off Yuri by saying, "Well, I'm currently attracted to someone."

Yuri stopped.

"R-Really? Is he handsome?" Yuri asked. Yena might think that Yuri is nosy for trying to ask those things but she doesn't care. She needed to know.

"You mean she?" Yena corrected Yuri.

Now it was Yuri who released a faint, "Oh,".

Yuri doesn't know what to feel. Is she happy? Or is she sad? She doesn't know.

"Well, if you doesn't have anything else to say, I'll ask Yujin to walk you by the door. I'm afraid that I have to prepare for my next meeting." Yena said and was about to call for Yujin but Yuri disagrees.

"No, I can do that myself. Uhm... see you on the next meeting then?" Yena faintly nods. Yuri took her purse and walked outside the room.

Yujin greeted her goodbye when she passed by Yujin's spot. She replies it with a flat smile.

Yuri looked for her car keys inside her purse when she arrived outside the building. That was when her eyes caught something on her hand.

A ring.

That made Yuri feel like a cold water splashed on her.

She's engaged yet Yena's making her feel things.

---
this isn't discontinued, for those that are wondering. i just took a break from writing last april bc of a /fucking/ writing slump. (tho, i still am in a writing slump. just thought of updating this bc some of y'all are asking for me to continue this. which, i will, dw. i am very very sorry. updates may still be slow, i am sorry)