7: What if the SkyWing Egg of Destiny was Never Destroyed?

Tsunami's P.O.V.

I was watching Clay and Kestrel with battle training until Kestrel stopped and called out,"Time!" She pointed towards me and the flame colored SkyWing, "Tsunami. You and Falcon are up." Falcon seemed eager. He was always looking for a fight. I always felt close towards Clay, Sunny, and Starflight, but not Falcon. He only wanted to end the war for fame and glory. But I had to admit, he was quite good in combat.

Falcon smiled maliciously, "Perfect, I can take her." Before Kestrel even told us we could begin, he charged towards me. It took me by surprise. Next thing you know, he's pinned me under him. Kestrel called out, "Time!" I got back up as Kestrel looked disappointedly at me, "Tsunami, not exactly your best effort." I yelled at her angrily,"HE WENT BEFORE YOU EVEN TOLD US TO!" Kestrel glared at me,"No one will wait on the battlefield." I sighed in exasperation and rolled my eyes. Typical, Falcon was always Kestrel's favorite.

I saw Clay, Sunny, and Starflight shaking their heads disapprovingly. Living under a mountain with Falcon for years was like a curse. Luckily, I had the others.

But I had always felt as if there was something missing. I just was never sure about what it was. Maybe I would know when it was the time. Meanwhile, we had a war to stop, and nothing was going to stop us, not even Falcon.

~*~

Ok, not exactly my best work, but I tried. Thank you @Crimsondragon82 for your suggestion. Sorry of this isn't really how you imagined it. Even though it's not my best work, I liked writing it because it offered me a challenge. So thank you. I will still be taking suggestions.