8: What if Whirpool Got Super Electric Powers From the Eels?

Anemone's P.O.V.

I was horrified. I had just killed someone. I could hear Tsunami trying to console me,"Anemone, it's not your fault." Even though I never liked Whirlpool, I still hated myself for accidentally killing him. And yes, it was an accident. I just hated how he always tried to flatter y mother. I hated how he took credit for the development of my animus powers. But I especially hated how he wanted to marry me just to become king. And if that wasn't bad enough, he tried to kill my sister.

Then I heard a sickening crack as a figure walked from the pool of eels. It was Whirlpool. He smiled triumphantly,"HA! You thought you could get rid of me? Well you thought wrong. And Anemone, thank you. I now have some quite fascinating set of powers. Care for me to demonstrate?" In an instant, electric blue bolts came flying at Tsunami and me. We quickly jumped out of the way. Whirlpool cackled maniacally,"Fascinating!" One of Tsunami's friends, a NightWing named Starflight, which I'm pretty sure was his name.

I spoke up nervously, "Hehe...no hard feelings, right?" Whirlpool's eyes were filled with pure rage,"NO HARD FEELINGS?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NOW?! I've always wanted the throne. Now, thanks to you, I can. I will never be second hand anymore. The SeaWings will be ruled by a king! And if anyone dares defy me," Sparks flew from his hands, "Well, you just saw what happened."

Tsunami bravely stepped forward,"I won't let you." Whirlpool looked at her amused,"Good luck with that," and Tsunami was blasted five feet away. Her friends immediately rushed to her side. Whirlpool turned his attention back to me,"First, I will overthrow and kill your mother. Then I will let you live for a while to see your kingdom ruled by the proper ruler. I will kill you afterward. And then I will take the throne!" He swam quickly towards the Summer Palace, where my mother was currently.

I left Tsunami and her friends and quickly trailed after him. When we got there, I was out of breath. Whirlpool calmly walked up to my mother,"Queen Coral, I must tell you something very important." I ran up to them,"No! Mom, don't listen to him!" Coral looked at me concerned. Whirlpool glanced at me,"I think she's ill." Then he unleashed his power. Bolts of electricity shot my mother and she flew back.

She sat up dazed, "Whirlpool! What is this?" Whirlpool calmly walked towards her. Guards flew at him, but he zapped them. Soon every single guard was lying on the ground, either wounded or unconscious. "Coral, the SeaWings need a better ruler. The rightful ruler. And that is me." One large bolt shot out of his talons as I ran towards him, but I was too late. My mother was dead.

It was over. Whirlpool ruled the SeaWings. And no one could stop him. Not even an animus.

~*~

Wow, this one was interesting to write. I liked it. And it's not from one of the dragonet's P.O.V. Thank you Seamud for this suggestion. I'll take more, just comment them and if you want it from a certain dragonet's P.O.V, just add that also. It's optional. Anyway, comment suggestions. I'm out, PEACE!