BIO

*Nogla voice*
Howdy doody everyone

So... This will be the reader BIO, I hope you like it🙂

Sooo... I'm going to pretend that all of you guys know the keys and if you don't, look 'em up.

You look like, well, you, if you want to change your own personality and looks that's fine. You will also choose how you dress. So basically, you will be however the fuck you wanna' be😎.

Likes:Music, reading, playing guitar, singing, messing with the gremory's, Vali( as a cool buddy), kuroka, Koneko, Memes, videogames and Chess.

Dislikes:His old life, the gremory's, perverts, people messing with him, people laughing at him, calling him weak.

PHASES(OR TRANSFORMATIONS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO CALL THEM)

Storm:Your hair turns lightning blue as well as your eyes and you can control lightning (electricity), wind and light( now, I know what your thinking... A devil using light, that's impossible. Well... This is my story so I make the rules, so if I want to make you op, I will) [Forgot to mention... You are fast as fuck, I'm talking sonic kind of fast].

Winter:Your hair turns white and your eyes are icy blue. You can control ice in any way or form thanks to your magic, you can even make a blizzard in this form but in a certain area.

Fire:Your hair turns red with orange at the tips, and your eyes turn yellow.
You are pyrokinetic( don't know how to spell it) and that's it.... Just kidding, your flames are hotter than the flames of a phenex.

War demon:Your hair turn black and your (e/c) eyes get dull. Your powers in this form are classified at the moment?!?!?!.

War demon(King):Your hair turn purple with white at the tips, and your pupils dissapear leaving only your sclera. Your powers in this form are classified at the moment?!?!?!.

?!?!?!?!?!:?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ooohhh, what could that last one be?

Your going to have to see it when the time comes as well as your powers on the war demon forms.

So.... You guys liking this so far? I sure as hell hope so.

So this was you guys BIO, hope you liked it.

See ya later!!!!

(Extra song)