Chapter 1

Chapter one:The new student

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuoh, Japan.

The home of two of the most powerful devil household; Gremory and Sitri.

Both, Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri enroll to a school in kuoh by the name of "Kuoh Academy" with their peerages doing contracts and other stuff devils do.

Today as always, in the school council office, Sona and the rest of the student council was doing their job, but, the student council weren't just students,no no no, whoever thought that the student council was normal they would be wrong; because all of the student council were devils in command of Sona.

Anyways, as I was saying, the student council were all worked up with Paper work here and there, honestly, to a normal person you'll think that they would be trying to kill the poor students with how much work they would get, but the student council was used to this.

While Sona was doing her part of the paper work(probably being the most important) she came across a certain file that caught her eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sona's POV.

(This is my first time trying to do a POV that isn't third person so go easy on me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was going through the paperwork (Wich seemed like everyday it got more) I came across a file that caught my attention.

Hmm.I thought as I reached for the file."What could this be?". I asked myself.

Having a good look at the file, I saw that it was a transfer form for a new student to enroll hear in Kuoh Academy.
Getting a good look at the student that was transferring here, I saw that he had (H/L),(H/C) and (E/C) eyes, and I had to admit... He looked handsome.

Shaking my head I got out of my trance and scolded myself for thinking such things.
Since the file was important, I saved it in a cabinet that had my desk.

Then, a thought came to my mind.

(F/N), why does that name sound familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip:Next Monday.

(F/N) POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE *Click*

"I wish clock alarms weren't so God damn annoying".I say groggily while sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
After a moment of just staying half asleep, I finally decide to get my lazy ass out of bed and directly to to take a shower to shake the sleep off of me.

After getting out of the shower, putting some boxer and some (F/C) shorts on, I continue my morning routine brushing my teeth.

Once I was done brushing my teeth I then fixed my hair in a (H/S) and went to my closet to get my school uniform to put it on.