Chapter 2

Chapter Two:The new student pt.2

(3rd person POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, the new student gets out of his car and walks straight to the front gates of Kuoh where he encounters with Sona and Tsubaki.

Y/N:Hello, are you both from the Student council?

Sona:Yes we are, I'm Sona shitori the president of the Student council and she is Tsubaki Shinra, the vice-president. I'm assuming you are the new transfer student, correct?

Y/N:Why yes, indeed I am.

Sona:Here is your schedule and a map so you'll know where to go.

Y/N:*Grabs both things* Ok, thanks, I'mma go now, see you both later *Waves at the two*

While Y/N was walking away from the two girls, Sona was looking at him intently, and Tsubaki noticed and decided to ask her.

Tsubaki:What's wrong Sona?

Sona: Nothing, let's go.

While they were walking Sona had a thought in her mind.

Sona:Why does he seem familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          (Y/N POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So if Sona is here that must mean that Rías is here too, good",I thought.

I was looking at the map that Sona gave me and was making my way to my first class, although I got to say, THIS SCHOOL IS BIG AS HELL, seriously why do the have to make a school that's like a maze, whoever designed this school was fucked up.

After a bit more of walking I found myself at my first class, I waited a bit outside since the bell hasn't rung and students were getting into the classroom.

After waiting a bit more here came the teacher and saw me.

Teacher:Hey, you are the new student, right?

Y/N:No I'm here to replace you, dumbass. Yes I am.

Teacher:Okay wait out here until I call you in, ok?

I nodded and he went inside, after a bit he called me in and I enter the classroom.

When I went to the front of the class I heard a lot of whispers and some were... Interesting to say the least, then I started to introduce myself.

"Hello, my name is Y/N L/N, I like music, videogames,reading, playing guitar and singing.

Teacher:Okay Mr.L/N you can go sit next to Issei Hyoudou, Issei raise your hand please.

I saw a boy with spikey brown hair raise his hand, now knowing who Issei Is a went towards him and sat down next to him.

Teacher: Alright class, pay attention now.

While the teacher was saying a lesson the boy next to me, or Issei turned towards me and introduced himself.

Issei:Hey, my name is Issei Hyoudou nice to meet you.

"The teacher already said your name...... Nice to meet you"

After that little introduction he started talking about breasts or something so I space out and didn't listen to him nor the teacher, instead I put my earphones on and started listening to music.