The Assigning Of The Ultimate's

Everyone made their way to the gym. Suddenly I started to feel extremely dizzy. I looked around everything spinning. I watched people pass out falling to the floor one by one. I turned and saw Shuichi. I started towards him stumbling a bit. I couldn't keep my balance and I fell over everything turning into a blur..

I passed out..

I looked around. Darkness surrounding me. I reached forward touching what ever was in front of me. It was cold and hard. Metal, I thought. A sharp pain flew through my head. It hurts..Everything hurts. I kicked in front of me desperately trying to get out of what ever I was stuck in. The door flew open and I stumbled out the lights burning my eyes. I looked around rubbing my eyes. A classroom..? I was confused, I looked behind me examining the locker I was stuck in. Oh..So that's what it was.. I went back to looking around the room. I spotted a door and instantly ran to it. It was already unlocked. I swung the door open and ran out. I looked around. The hallway was over grown with grass and flowers. 

I spotted a guy walking around. He was with a girl so I decided not to mess with them. I looked around heading to the gym wondering if there was anymore people. I swung open the doors of the gym and came face to face with a bunch of other teens.

I walked over to a girl with long green braids. She was wearing a blue school uniform with a light green headband.

"Hellooo~!" I said smiling.

She looked a bit disgusted. "Hi."

That's it? Just hi? "Im Kokichi Ouma! And you are?" 

"Tenko Chabashira." She smiled slightly. "Hey, don't mind if I ask but whats your Ultimate?" 

"The Ultimate Supreme Leader!" I put my hands behind my head smiling. "Whats your's Tenko?"

"The Ultimate Akedio Master!" She put her hands up in a defense chopping motion.

"Oh?" I was a bit impressed.

"I learnt it myself! My and my sensei practiced it together and we perfected it!" 

I nodded. That's actually really impressive to make your own way of akedio. AND to master it?? "Well it's nice to meet yea! Ima explore!!!"

 I started to head for the doors when I was suddenly stopped by 5 giant machines.