Flooding Memories

LANGUAGE

I smiled as I set up the game. I was honestly surprised he wanted to hangout with me. I poked him.

"Emmmmoooo boyyyy, you ready??" He shoved me to the side gently. I could't help but to giggle.

"O-Ouma I told you not  to call me that!!" 

I looked up an noticed his pink cheeks and took note. I poked him again. "Whats wronggg~? Don't like me poking youuuu?" 

He grabbed my hand pulling it away and carefully setting it down on the bed, he kept his hand over top of mine. I felt my face heat up slightly but I kept my cool.

"L-Lets just play the game..okay..?"

I nodded smiling. He pulled his hand away making me pout a little  but I ignored it. 

"I call Donkey Kong!!!" I smiled choosing my character.

"Then i'll go with...Bowser!" He chuckled.

We choose our cars.

3....2....1...GO!

I instantly clicked forward spamming the button. Shuichi noticed and laughed slightly.

"Calm down Ouma!!" 

4 minutes later..

"Gahh!! Stop hitting the damn banana peels you Donkey!!" I yelled at the tv. Suddenly the power went off everything going black. 

"Woah!! You okay Ouma..?" 

I looked  around my fear of the dark not helping at all.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!!" I giggled nervously

"Are you sure..?" 

"Totally!! Are you caring about me Saihara-chan~?

"Th-That's not what I meant!!"

"Oh whatever!!" I rolled my eyes and started to fidget with my fingers scratching at the skin. Shuichi grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Ouma...stop.." 

I froze suddenly getting flooding flash backs..

I was running. Panting out of breath I had hid in a alley behind some boxes. Being an asthmatic didn't help, it made me wheeze more. Suddenly the boxes were kicked aside. I was then confronted by 3 taller teens. Rantaro..Kaede..and Kaito...I backed up against the wall. 

"G-Guys I'm sorry!! I-I'll make it up to you! P-Please..."

Rantaro chuckled grabbing me by my shirt collar. "Sorry for failing to do as we said?"

I swung my feet around desperately trying to get out of his grip. "I wasn't going to rob the elderly!!!" 

"And that's why your such a little bitch Ouma." He raised his fist to hit me.

I closed my eyes wincing waiting for the impact that never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see a guy  holding Rantaro's awaiting fist. I struggled to get out of Rantaro's grip, suddenly he dropped me against the hard concrete. I fell crumpling to the ground. I winced in pain as I scraped my elbow against the concrete on accident.

"So are you gonna tell me why your bullying this small kid..?" 

Kaede and Kaito had ditched Rantaro. "For your information, we weren't bullying. We were giving him what he deserves." 

"Your gonna tell me that getting ready to beat the crap out of a kid is giving him what he deserves?"

I stood up hiding behind the guy. "S-Sir you don't need to-" 

He cuts me off. "No no no. I wanna hear this guys reasoning." 

I tensed up feeling Rantaro glare at me. The guy I hid behind snapped in Ranatro's face.

"My face is over here Avocado."  

Rantaro raised his fist and swung at the guys head. He dodged grabbing his arms from behind he pulled them back, and pushed him against a wall. 

"Your gonna leave this kid alone..or else.." he trailed off. 

I stood back and started to fidget scraping at the skin around my nails causing them to bleed. Rantaro nodded and the guy let go, Rantaro bolting getting away from him. The guy made his way up to me grabbing my hand.

"You should stop that. Your gonna get scars, The names Shuichi Saihara." 

HAHAHAH THIS ONE WAS A BIT LONG BUT I HOPE YALL LIKED IT.