Wow Okay Emo!!

I smiled. "Why not? I think I like Mr. Detective more~!" I giggled a bit. Next thing I know he was walking away with that girl he was with earlier. I ran up to her. "Annnnnd your name is?"

"Kaede Akamatsu!" She was awfully happy for someone who was just told they were placed into a killing game. 

"Oooo! Whats you Ultimate? Wait, let me guess!!" I examined her outfit noticing all the music notes. "Im guessing Ultimate Musician or Pianist?" 

"You are absolutely right Kokichi!"

I fist bumped the air. "Alright!!" I looked over at Shuichi who wasn't smiling. "Whats wrong Mr. Detective?? You mad?" 

He shook his head no and started to walk away again. "Hey Shuichi!! Whats wrong?? Hey. Hey, Hey!!" He flipped around and looked at me. 

"Leave me alone O-Ouma!!" 

I stood back. Oh.. that's what he wanted. He's just another one of those types of people.. I stayed were I was. "Wow..Okay Emo!" I tried to hide the hurt in my voice as he hesitantly took a step forward. I don't know why I felt hurt but I ignored it and started to were monokuma said the dorms were. I sigh out putting my hands in my pockets. This was going to be a really long time here and i could already sense it. I walked into the area were all the dorms were held. I then reached into my pocket pulling out my keys and opening my door. I walk in. It was like any other dorm room, it had a bed and restroom a closet and even a dresser. I flopped down on the bed tossing the keys on my nightstand. I had nothing really better to do. It already seemed like people already hated me..except for Kaede. Tenko, when I met her she looked at me like I was some sort of trash, and Shuichi had already told me to leave him alone. I sat up and looked around the room. There were obvious placed weapons. This bear really wants us to kill huh.. I stood up and headed to the restroom. 

I ran in and looked in the mirror. I looked at my outfit. "Looking good Ouma!" I snickered to myself. I then heard a loud knocking on my door. I jumped slightly then ran to the door looking through the peep hole. Once I noticed who it was, I took a step back from the door. 

"Ouma..? You there..?"