Im Sorry.

I stared at the door in disbelief. He was already back?? "Y-Yeah Im here!!" I continued to stare at the door.

"Can I come in Ouma?" 

I stared to freak out slightly. He wants in my room now?! What to do..I started thinking to myself then my thoughts were interrupted with speaking.  

"Please..?"

I nodded to myself then opened the door putting on a fake smile hiding my worries. "Ah!! Mr. Detective is back!!"

He shook his head, and I motioned for him to come in. He walked in and sat on the bed while I closed the door behide him. "Sooo..What's up?" 

"I came here to apologize..I shouldn't have snapped at you like that and it wasn't right."

I stood there in full shock not thinking that's what he came for. "It's okay!! I shouldn't have pushed you in your girlfriend like that.." 

"She's NOT my girlfriend." 

"Oh." I was a little surprised on how offended he looked. I giggle to myself. "Sooo. Wanna play a video game or something?" 

His face lights up and he smiles. "Sure!! Although do they have video games here?"

"Hm..I dunno, They should if there gonna put a tv in here though!!" I started to rummage through the cabinets looking for games. I finally found a Mario kart game and pulled it out. "Ahah!!" I smiled victoriously. 

Shuichi smiled back and helped me set it up. I tossed him a remote and turned on the game. This was gonna be fun!! 

Sorry for cutting the chapter so short, I'll see if i can update it later today!!