Chapter 7

"Your Uncle Harry is lit up like a lumos spell today isn't he Teddy!" Tonks grinned nuzzling Teddy's cheek with her nose.

"Alright, hand over my godson, stop teasing me and be gone with you!" Harry huffed holding out his hands, the grin on his own face completely unaffected.

"Oh my, look at all those pearly white teeth Teddy! Maybe I should spell on some sunglasses to stop you from going blind!" Tonks said while faking shielding her face. Teddy giggled as Harry huffed and glared at Tonks. "Nope, you're still glowing," she shook her head grinning.

"You're a cruel, cruel woman you know! Not only was I practically pinned down and drilled for every second of the date last night, now I am being teased and mocked to death! I hope you see what a cruel woman your mummy is Teddy, harassing your poor, sweet, loving uncle Harry like this!" Harry sniffed dramatically.

"Poor and sweet my A R S E! After that kiss you described there is nothing sweet about you, from what you said it was downright hot and H O R N E Y!" Tonks snorted.

"P I S S off," Harry stuck his tongue out.

"Oh! Oh I'm wounded! After taking on Molly Weasley and a dilluded Ginny who has been planning your wedding this is how you treat me! Oh...oh the pain!" Tonks swooned.

"You two are worse than children you know that," Andromeda shook her head as she walked into the kitchen. Harry and Tonks turned to grin at her side by side.

"I was merely trying to take Teddy so that Tonks could get to work before she was late, but she insisted on teasing me," Harry pouted at Andromeda.

"You are going to be late Tonks," Andromeda frowned looking at the clock.

"Oi! Snitch! And you, you're supposed to be on my side!" Tonks laughed as she passed Teddy to Harry.

"I'm just much cuter," Harry shrugged with a smirk.

"Do not say anything mother," Tonks glared when Andromeda opened her mouth making Harry start snickering and Andromeda to smile.

"See you agree with me," Harry said smugly. He blinked when he was suddenly looking at a female version of himself wearing an identical smirk to his own.

"Erm...I know you two act like siblings, but it is slightly disconcerting to see my wife looking like my godson," Remus said slowing as he walked into the kitchen. Harry and Tonks burst out laughing at the expression on Remus's face.

"Alright you two. Tonks you need to be at work, Remus you at Hogwarts, the two of you shoo! We will see you at lunch," Andromeda said firmly.

"Alright, alright," Tonks grumbled with a huff bending to kiss Teddy's cheek and then kissing Harry's, getting a small happy smile from him, especially when Remus repeated her actions while she flooed out.

"Are you sure you don't mind this Harry?" Remus asked for the fiftieth time.

"Remus you and Tonks are needed, I'm not much use at any of the restoration sites for the next week or so. I don't mind at all spending some time with my godson," Harry glowered at Remus when he opened his mouth again and he pointed to the fireplace.

"I'll see you at lunch," Remus chuckled kissing Teddy one last time before flooing out. Harry shook his head before turning to Andromeda who was smiling at him.

"So, you had a good time last night?" She asked with a smile.

"You know I did, I seem to remember a five way interrogation last night," Harry said amused.

"Yes yes, but that was in front of everyone else, and you gave basic details and descriptions. I want to know how you felt it went," Andromeda shook her head settling at the counter with her cup of tea.