Chapter 17

"Gregory...Gregory...Gregory...we're supposed to be concentrating," Harry laughed nudging his lover off of him only for Gregory to roll back and start pressing kisses over his shoulder again. "Gregory!"

"You're too tempting," Gregoy huffed sliding his hand up Harry's shirt and stroking his side.

"So you're not interested in planning our wedding?" Harry asked. Gregory blinked and rested his chin on Harry's shoulder pouting.

"That's not fair,"

"Aww I'm sorry," Harry poked him in the cheek.

"You aren't sounding truely sympathetic to my pain,"

"Is it a great pain?" Harry asked, his eyes glittering in amusement.

"Yes, it is! Plan my wedding with the man that I love, or take advantage of him laid out topless on our floor looking good enough to eat," Gregory's attention went right back to Harry's body, his lips trailing over his shouder and back.

"You keep putting off picking the food your mum and Hermione will take over again," Harry said. But he rolled over and dropped fully down onto the floor, wrapping his arms around Gregory's neck.

"At this point I am thinking that might not be abad thing, that will keep them happy, we will stop having to worry about who likes what, who has allergies and who is vegitarian. And I can spend my time eating you up," Gregory bent down and gave into the temptation of Harry's lips kissing him deeply, his hand creeping down over Harry's side and to cup his bum.

"Harry, Gregory, the music has come in for the wedding we just need to make a choice on it, and the selection for the wedding band," Ron shouted.

"I have heard this band, they are are wonderful," Draco's voice headed with the others towards the kitchen.

"I have heard of them too, one of my friends grandchildren had them play at their wedding too," Marcus agreed.

"It depends really on what style of music that you want," Carina hummed.

"Do you think if we lie really realy still they wont know we're here?" Gregory muttered against Harry's lips.

"I don't know, but we could try," Harry muttered back.

"Are you two here? Oh Merlin!" Ron yelped covering his eyes.

"There goes that plan," Harry sighed before standing with Gregory's help.

"Boys," Marcus smirked at them when they walked into the room once Harry had pulled a top on.

"Really? You're getting married in two weeks, and you're still all over each other?" Carina snickered.

"I would be worried if we weren't," Gregory snorted wrapping his arms around Harry's waist.

"Your Grandmother and I were about ready to kill each other three weeks before the wedding, though of course we were an arranged marriage and had only really spent more than an hour with each other before it came to the planning of the wedding," Marcus grinned.

"We were working on the music for the wedding," Harry said putting his pad down onto the kitchen table where they had taken up residence.

"Clearly," Ron snorted.

"Gregory got distracted!" Harry defended.

"I'm a bad influence," Gregory nodded, sarcasm heavy in his tone.

"A very bad influence, I am glad that you finally admit it!" Harry smiled brightly.

"Where did you get up to?" Hermione asked, her cheeks burning red as she avoided looking at them.