here's a beatrice mccartney imagine in a beatle book

this is not accurate time wise, but something like this did happen when beatrice was 13, her and paul went to see carousel and got a picture with the cast backstage afterwards. this is set this year, so just pretend beatrice is 16 going on 17 in this :)

Carousel LIVE! Tonight Only!

"Christ, I'm so excited!"

Charlotte tugged at the end of her sleeve, shifting her weight from one foot to the other as she tried her best to contain herself because of the musical her best friend got her into for her 16th birthday.

The girls had been waiting outside the theatre for a few hours in hopes to squeeze into their hard-earned seats, at least use the bathroom before the show was scheduled to start. Charlotte had told Summer three weeks before her birthday that she wanted desperately to see Carousel, a musical her father talked about all the time before he died a couple years back. Summer, scraping just enough money up, immediately was on the lookout for cheap tickets. She would do anything to make her best friend happy, that was for sure.

Summer gazed up to the awning that covered the magical entrance, that teased them a little bit more the closer they got. They were wobbling in their shoes, eager to get a taste of the amazing music. All around them, people with deadpanned expressions and cameras were swaying back and forth on their feet, obviously waiting for someone, or something. Is someone important showing up? Summer couldn't help but think, and by the looks of it, Charlotte the same.

As if on cue, there came a noise around the corner that seemed to get louder the closer it got, and it pulled the attention away from the crowd waiting outside the building, including the two girls. A car slid around the bend, photographers and people waving books were chasing it down the road. It came to a halt in front of the theatre, and the people that held the cameras faces perked up, each one rushing towards the car as if it contained stock piles of money.

They were too crowded to see exactly who it was stepping out of the car, but when the people had made it inside, it went completely silent as the crowd that was once there had disappeared after them. Only them and a few dumbfounded people stood behind.

inside

"I've got to use the bathroom." They made it inside to their seats, both engulfing in the brochures and details of the theatre to even pay attention to each other. Summer had to use the bathroom ever since they set out for the theatre, meaning she had to go, now.

"I'll be here when you return, your highness." Charlotte said, not taking her eyes away from the brochure.

When Summer made it to the bathroom it wasn't as crowded as it usually was when she went to see shows, usually with her nan. She was getting older, so they went as often as they could to relish the moments. The show started in 3 minutes, explaining probably why the bathrooms were practically dead.

When she finished, she stepped out into the grand room to straighten her shirt. Something I'm never doing again, going pee in an empty bathroom, where anyone could walk in and hear it hit the water.

What pulled her eyes away from the art on the wall was a girl. In fact, the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. Arched eyebrows, perfect button nose and drooped eyes with eyelashes curled to the sky. Her lips looked softer than ever, and she didn't notice Summer staring at her until she neared closer to the bathroom. She could've sworn she'd someone like that before-someone identical even.

The girl smiled at her before pushing the door open, leaving Summer standing behind her in the empty theatre room.

Summer looked to the door, watching as it closed and she took a deep breath. A girl. A girl had her feeling like that. What is that feeling? Is it the feeling her mother didn't allow her to feel with anyone until she was older? Or was is the feeling she heard of in storybooks about princes and princesses living happily ever after because they were in-