besame mucho-mccartney;

for the future, when a chapter name has a ";" after it, it's a smut. enjoy, you filthy animals ;)

smut

The familiar feeling rose again in my stomach when I saw him step off the stage, hands in pockets with that grin I can't resist. It feels like it's been ages since we've kissed, even touched...and he was only up there for two hours, bouncing, playing away like his life depended on it (which at this point, for all of them even, it did).

His hooded eyes welded onto mine, he picked up speed enough to lift me off the ground and up into the air. My arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, and I let out a small gasp as he spun me around.

"Ugh, it's been yonks," he sighs when he presses our foreheads together. I fall out of his arms onto the ground and lean forwards to connect our lips. We snog for a while before my conscious gets the best of me. His tongue slips past my teeth, and I pull away to look around to see if anyone's watching.

"Come on, nobody's watching," he whispered in my ear, biting the lobe lightly and I laugh as I pull his head into my neck. His lips pepper the skin, and I close my eyes at the contact. The one thing I can't resist; neck kisses.

"My house?" I say, trying to hide the obvious lust in my voice.

He doesn't say anything, pulling away to head to the back and grab his guitar. He yells goodbye to the band and takes my hand in his.

"Have fun, Margaux!"

I look back at John, who simply just winked at me, letting me know he knows exactly what's about to happen.

A few of our friends are heading out in a car down the street from the club, and they offer us a ride. Paul and I exchange a quick look, and we climb into the back, both of us excited to get home faster than we would while walking. I probably wouldn't last if we walked either. I felt the pool in between my legs, and that was enough to know.

Paul held my hand tightly on the way home, not once peeling his eyes away from outside the window to let them know that we arrived to my house, his leg bouncing with adrenaline. The door opened and Paul dragged my to the doorway, footsteps heavy against the concrete drive.

When we got inside, I called out for my parents, and no one answered. Thank god. In seconds, before I could even react, Paul had me pinned against the wall, peering deeply into my eyes.

"Christ, I haven't touched you in ages," he slid his finger over my jawline, eyes gazing over my body. I watched his mouth as it parted slightly, and I felt my insides turn. All I could do was pray, and hang on for the ride.

His lips found my neck, pressing his words into my skin as his hands roamed around my body. I groaned as his tongue ran up my throat to my chin, where he switched to my lips. His tongue slid past my teeth again, and this time, I didn't hold back. As he hungrily attacked my mouth, my fingers found their way to his jacket, slipping it off his arms and it fell to the floor effortlessly. His shirt was next to go, leaving his naked chest to push against my covered one, turning me on even more.

I snaked my arms around his neck, and I squealed out of shock when he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, carrying me down the hall and up the stairs to my bedroom.

He turned around to open the door with his back and placed me on the bed. Pushing the door closed with his foot, his hands moved to his trousers, unbuckling his belt and kicking them off when they fell to his ankles. I watched while biting my lip, squeezing my legs together to keep the arousal from leaking onto my bedsheets.

Unable to keep himself off, he climbed back over me and connected our lips again in a heated kiss. His tongue circled mine, and we both moaned at the contact of one another.

"God, I love you so much." He grabbed the hem of my shirt, tugging it over my head along with my bra and he tossed them to the floor. His eyes widened at my chest, and he was quick to dive in hungrily. He bit and licked them, my hands gripping the roots of his hair as high pitched moans escaped from my parted lips.

His hooded eyes moved back up to mine and he pulled me in again for another hungry kiss. His fingers toyed with the waistband of my trousers, and he pulled away to look back into my eyes for permission. When I nodded, he was rid of my trousers and knickers in seconds.

"Look at ye," he admired my womanhood. "How long?"

I squirmed underneath him. "How long what?"

"'ave ye been like this?"

"I don't fucking know, Paul, just do something!"

I was desperate now. He had driven me so far along the path I'd only been down a few times, there was absolutely no stopping now.

His fingers moved to trace my outer lips, while he casually sucked on my neck. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"Christ, Paul, just eat me out already!" I pulled his head away.

He chuckled, effortlessly sliding down the bed to my heat, dragging a finger up my slit to collect a bit of the sap. He brought it to his lips, where he slid his tongue from the base to his fingertip.

"Oh my god," he groaned, moving his face back down to my pussy. His tongue stuck out, burying itself between my legs, and he worked his tongue feverishly against my clit, holding onto my thighs to keep me steady. My hips bucked, but he kept his grip firm of my legs, for sure leaving bruises for me to find later on.

I couldn't hold back the beastly moans that erupted from my throat, I gripped the bedsheets so tight, I was sure they were to rip.

"Paul, Paul, oh shit!" 

"Come on, darling, you've got it," he egged on.

And right before I was about to have the best orgasm of my life, right before he could claim me as his once again, right before I was going to scream his name so loud the churches down the road could hear me-

The front door opened.