Chapter - 1

Tae POV

RRRIIINNGGGGGG !!!!!!!

Agghhhhhh this alarm.

" Taehyung come on get up now." Says Mom from downstairs.

"Yes mom, coming" I said while getting off from bed.
After getting up I went to bathroom and did my morning routine and get ready.

I went downstairs where my mom was placing breakfast on the table for us.

Me and my mom live alone. As my mom left her pack for an Alpha but after some time he left my mom. And at that time she was pregnant so she decided to give birth to the child. After some months she gave birth to a beautiful omega which is obliviously me (hehe). Well we live in a small house near the city. My mom afraid that someone will use me and throw after fulfilling their desires. So I have to take extra care of me. I always take pills to hide my smell as if some Alpha smell my scent then they can harm me for their sexual needs.

(Back to the story)

"Good morning mom~" I said while sitting on the table and start eating the pancake.

"Good morning sweetie~" she said while eating with me. "I'll leave in 10 minutes so take care of yourself. Don't go outside in the dark, don't open the door without asking and never forget to take your pills" she said while packing her lunch.

"I know mom. Now I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself. Don't worry too much" I said as it was her routine to say same lines before heading for work.

"Yeah I know you're a big boy. But you'll always be my little taetae" she said while giving a peck on my forehead.

"Okay mom. Now bye take care of yourself." I said while waving at her.

After locking the door. I went back to my room and start reading the book while listening music.

After 1hr~

"Agghhh I'm getting bore." Said while placing the book on the table. "Well you always get bored" I rolled my eyes over his comment. He is my wolf Dogo yeah he is my only friend in the world.

"Shut up Dogo just tell me what should we do. As I know you are also getting bore."

"Yeah, just go outside. So we can have some fresh air."

"Hmm and what about mom."

"We will be back before mom"

".......okay then let's get readdyyyyyyy"......

With that I get up from my bed and headed to my closet to change in something casual. In ten minutes I got ready and headed outside for a walk.

 In ten minutes I got ready and headed outside for a walk

After walking of 15 minutes. I reached an icecream parlor. I grabbed one icecream and headed for the walk. I was walking on the sidewalk while listening some music. I was enjoying my time. Until

BAMMMM

"Agghhhhh" I bumped in someone and land on the road and my ice cream spilled over the person and me. I got up hurriedly and bowed multiple times to the person without looking.

"I'm so sorry I was not looking where I was going. I'm so sorry please don't harm me." I said without sparing a glance to the person.

"Its okay. At least look where are you going". I heard a deep voice saying. I got shivers after listening to the voice. I looked at the face he was so smart with brown hair, dark orbs, cute nose,  plump li--  shit taehyung what are you thinking.

"MATE MATE !!!" Dogo was screaming

I ignored him as I was busy in admiring the handsome face.

"Shut up !!!" He (the man) said before leaving me at the place.

I was confused and upset because of his rude behavior. I clean my self and headed towards the home as it was already 5:30pm.

In 15 minutes I reached home. After taking bath I changed my clothes and get laid down on my bed. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I knew it was mom. I went to open the door and welcome her. She sat on the couch in the living room while I got some water for her.

"So how was your day?" I asked her

"It was good. I have brought some food for us. I'm going for shower you prepare the dining table." She said while heading to her room

"Okay mom"

I got up and prepared the table meanwhile mom took shower and come for the dinner.

At table

"So what you did today" asked mom

Today's event got rewind in my head while my heartbeat got faster.

"What happen?" Asked mom again

"Ahh nothing mom... I just read my books and all nothing special.. hehe" I said while getting nervous as if she will know about today's event then she will be upset.

"Hmm okay then ..... go and sleep ... Good night"

"Good night mom" I said while heading my bedroom

I get laid on my bed. I closed my eyes suddenly I remember the face of the the man from today's event.don't know but whenever I think about him my heartbeat raise. Suddenly I remember the words by Dogo. MATE MATE!!!! Why was he saying that? Dogo didn't even talk to me after that incident. I got up and asked my wolf about this.

"Why did you say MATE at that time" I asked him

"Because he was our MATE"

"Reallyy????"

"Ofcourse I can sense better than you that he was our mate "

"But why didn't he sense it?"

"Maybe because of the pills"

"Hmmm..... but what should I do now.. I don't even know his name. How will I meet him again" I said while being upset

"Huhh....don't ask me. Where were you when I was asking you to talk to him..huuhhh"

"Ohh so that's why you were upset?"

"Yup"

"Ohh god Dogo. I'm so sorry. But please tell me what should I do now? I want to meet him"

"Ahhh...stop whining now. We can go again tomorrow. Maybe we can find him and talk to him."

"Yeah... that's a good idea. Thank you I love you."

"Love you too...but don't miss this time... now sleep good night"

"Good night~" i slept after dreaming about the man.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! Please send me your feedback about the story. Please ignore the mistakes as it is my first time....

And thank you so much for reading.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜