Chapter - 5

Taehyung POV

"Ahh..."

Everyone looked at me. While jungkook was smirking.

"What happened Tae....don't you like the food?" Said Jin hyung with concern

"N-no no hyung it's very tasty..its just that.... I'm little tired...yeah that's it" I said while jungkook was smirking making me blush hard. He has already removed his hand but I was still shivering with the teasing.

Jungkook POV

I was looking at his reaction. He was very nervous when hyungs asked him. I loved it when his face got all red because of blushing. After that I didn't tease him. We all eat our breakfast while talking laughing.

"Jungkook... I have cleaned the guest room for Taehyung show him his room." said Jimin hyung

"What.....why? Taehyung is not living in the guest room. He is not guest. He will live with me in my room." I ordered and make my way to my room with taehyung and his luggage. Taehyung didn't say anything he quietly followed me.

"Hmm..so you can arrange your clothes in the closet as I have already put my clothes in half. Is it okay?" I said while looking at him.

"Yeah.... I will arrange them and thank you so much jungkook" said taehyung

"Aww...there's nothing to thank baby...I love you"

"I love you too, Alpha" listening his words make my member hard. Whenever he calls me Alpha my wolf starts taking over. My wolf was taking over me but I controlled it.

I broke the eye contact and looked away. He make me hard without even knowing. How will I control Duke when he'll sleep with me on same bed. But I don't want him to live alone. I also don't want to take him without his consent. I shrugged all the thought as taehyung was looking at me dumbfounded.

"You go get fresh...I'll go for some work. I'll come by evening Jimin and Jin hyung will be there. Okay.. if something happens just give me a call okay" I said packing his forehead.

"Hmm...okay bye..love you" he said waving bye

"Love you too baby"

Leaving tae, Jin hyung and Jimin hyung at home we left for a meeting with other pack.

In evening

As meeting took quite long time. After finishing meeting we made rush to our home as I waiting to see my beautiful omega's face. I was missing him badly and couldn't concentrate on meeting. My whole mind was on taehyung. After reaching home we made our way in home and searched for the boys. We went to living room. They were watching movie while sitting on the couch not noticing our presence, eating popcorn, laughing while passing comments to each other sharing one blanket. Me, hoseok, yoongi and Namjoon hyung looked at each other shaking our heads.

"Looks like...no one missed us..we shouldn't have rush to come here" said Namjoon hyung making pout grabbing their attention towards us.

"Omo......you guys came...come on we missed you...we were watching movies so that we can distractourselves.....okay now you guys go be fresh...I'll prepare tables for you guys" said Jimin hyung giving a peck to Namjoon hyung

I went to my room took shower and changed into casuals. After changing I went to dining table where everyone were waiting for me.

I took my seat and started eating. After dinner we all went to our rooms. I went to my bedroom waiting for tae as he was helping jin hyung in cleaning the dishes with Jimin hyung. I like how tae got comfortable with every member. I was on the bed waiting for him. After 10 minutes tae came.

"Hey...you didn't sleep yet" he said while coming to bed.

"How can I sleep without you baby....I missed you.." I said hugging him and giving a peck on his forehead

"I missed you too." Said tae

"It doesn't look like you missed me...because you were enjoying without me"i said making a pout while he giggled at my action

"Aww....you're so cute.... but hyungs are also nice...ofcourse I like their company but I love you and you're the reason for my happiness" said tae making me smile

"Okay then let's sleep"

"Wait....let me take shower.." he said while going to bathroom grabbing his clothes

"Okay.....make it quick...I'm waiting"

"Only 10mnts" he said closing the bathroom door

I was checking my phone waiting for taehyung to come. After 10 minutes he came. While his hair were damp. He was drying his hair with towel. He was wearing only a long shirt which was only covering his thighs. I feel heat rushing down my face. I can feel my dick getting hard only by looking at him. He made his way to bed and slipped into the blanket. Making me relieved.

"Umm...let's sleep...good night" I laid down on the bed and back faced him. Suddenly I feel hands on my waist. I panicked and looked at him.

"W-what happen?"

"Uummm......I cant sleep without hugging. Can I hug you while sleeping please."

'Shit...how will I control it.' I thought about my already hard member but then gave up looking his innocent face.

We cuddled up with each other. He was sleeping peacefully like a princess but it was hard for me to sleep as now he put his leg on my crotch and making hard for me to sleep. My dick is fully hard now. I slowly got up from bed trying not to wake him up. As if he will get up I'll not be able to control myself. So I went to bathroom and tried to calm myself.

🤭

After that I went to bed and sleep making distance between us.

Morning

Tae's POV

The sun rose and the rays were coming from the window. After adjusting to the brightness. I opened my eyes and look at clock it was 7:30am. I looked at my left found jungkook was sleeping peacefully looking like a baby. I smiled at him and peck on his cheek. I got up from bed and went to bathroom for the morning routine. I did my morning routine and went downstairs where jin hyung and Jimin hyung were preparing breakfast so I went to them and bid my good morning. I was helping hyungs in making breakfast suddenly I heard some footsteps coming towards us. I looked back found other members were coming including jungkook.

"Good morning everyone " they said in unison

We also said good morning to them. We set the breakfast on table and started eating. After breakfast they all went for their work leaving me, jimin and jin hyung.