Chapter - 6 (M)

Tae's POV

We were at home doing our regular work but suddenly I started feeling hot. I ignored it thinking it's just temperature is high today. But the heat started growing rapidly.  I was sweating very bad and feeling pain in my lower abdomen. Now I couldn't control it.

"Ahhhhh......hyung" I screamed

Suddenly jin hyung came to me looking my state he got worried and lift me to my room as I was not able to walk.

"JIMIN.....come here fast" jin hyung screamed for Jimin hyung

"YAHHH..what happened......tae what happen hyung?" Asked Jimin hyung

"Stop asking questions....cant smell it...tae is in his heat...go close all the doors and windows his smell is increasing and if any Alpha will smell it then we will not be able to save him....Go Now" said jin hyung making Jimin hyung rushed to the doors and windows closed.

I was in so much pain. I cant bear it now. I was screaming so much..I don't why it happened.

"Tae...did you take your pills today?" Asked Jin hyung

I nodded my head as I was not able to speak anything. I needed jungkook right now. I was screaming in pain.

"P-p-lease he-lp hyung.....its hurting."I said crying

"Hyung we should tell Jungkook....only he can help him" said jiming hyung

"Okay I'll tell him.." jin hyung mind link to Namjoon and tell the situation

Jungkook POV

We were in the meeting but my mind was not actually in the meeting. I was thinking about tae I was having feeling that something is wrong.  I told Namjoon hyung but he said that everything is fine. So I was just waiting for this meeting end. Suddenly Namjoon hyung came rushing to me

"Jungkook....get up we have to go....right now"

"What happen hyung...is something wrong?" I asked

"T-taehyung"

"Taehyung what hyung?"

"He is in his heat- wait"

I didn't listen to him...I rushed to our house....I changed in my wolf form and ran to my house.

Tae's POV

I was still in pain as it was increasing continuously.  I was screaming because of heat and pain. Suddenly with a loud thud jungkook came in our room all sweaty.

 Suddenly with a loud thud jungkook came in our room all sweaty

Jungkook POV

I rushed into my room seeing tae on the bed screaming with pain. His smell was so strong my eyes were red looking at tae. Everyone left the room leaving me and tae alone after closing the door. I went near the bed and sit on the edge. I took his hand in my hand and rubbing his hands to calm him down.

"Its okay baby...you'll be okay...I'm here"

"P-pl-ease al-pha pl-ease he-lp me" tae said crying while his eyes became blue and submitting himself to the Alpha.

I know what he want from me but I don't want to take advantage of his situation. I tried to calm down my wolf as I don't want to take him like this.

"Please Alpha mark me....please....its hurting..please.." said tae crying hard

Now I cant control my self his pleadings are making me weak. His smell is so alluring that I cant control now.

Author's POV

Jungkook pressed his lips on tae's lips and start kissing him. Tae also kissed him back. Jungkook bite his lower lip to enter his mouth and tae gladly open his mouth for the older. After getting permission he entered his tongue and start exploring his mouth. After kissing him jungkook got on top of tae and take off tae's shirt. And start giving hickeys allover his neck. Making tae moan in pure pleasure. He sniffed his scent which is turning him on even more. He looked in tae's eyes deeply.

"Are you sure you want to do this??"asked jungkook

"Y-yes alpha...please make me yours....mark me Alpha please" said taehyung while making eye contact with alpha

"It will hurt little" said jungkook caressing his face. Tae nodded

Jungkook start kissing tae making his way from tqe's jawline to neck. He dug his teeth into taehyung's flesh to mark him. After sometime he kicked the area which he marked and kissed it. He looked at tae's face and kissed him again capturing his lips into his. He took off his own shirt and went down to omega's chest. He kissed and marked every part of the omega's body. He went down to tae's pants and take off it with boxers. He looked at taehyung's already hard member.

He took his member and started pumping it. While tae was a moaning mess. Jungkook took his member in his mouth and start giving blowjob to the younger.

"Aahhhhh......it feels good ..alpha....m-more..p-please" said taehyung in pleasure.

Jungkook's dick got hard after hearing omega's moans. It was music to his ears. He start bobbing his head fast and tae thrusting his hips more in jungkook's mouth to feel more.

"Jungkook...I-I'm feeling weird" said tae

"Its okay baby....let it out." Jungkook said bobbing his head in fast pace

"Aahhhh....ahhhhhh.. " taehyung comes in jungkook's mouth and jungkook gulped his all cum and cleaning his dick by licking it

Jungkook again hovered over tae and kissed tae making him taste himself.

"Are you feeling good now?"asked jungkook thinking that he would be satisfied now but

"Yeah...but I want more" said taehyung

"You want me to do that again?" Asked jungkook

"No I want you inside me Alpha please....its still hurting" said tae making jungkook horny. Jungkook got up take off his pants and boxers and hovered over tae and start kissing him.

Jungkook put his one finger in tae's hole and start thrusting it in slow pace letting him adjust making tae moan loudly. After sometime he inserted another finger making tae moan. He kissed his chest and neck and again put his third finger inside tae. He was thrusting at very fast pace making tae moan very loudly.

"Shh....baby boy...I didn't even started fucking you"he said thrusting fingers at fast pace.