Chapter - 9

Wedding day

Tae POV

It's my wedding day with jungkook my love..my alpha. I still doesn't believe that we are getting married.  All the memories were in my mind from the day when I bumped into him to our love making, his proposal to today. I was smiling remembering all the moments. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey jimin hyung"

"Hey baby...let's go..jungkook is waiting" I nodded and checked myself last time in mirror and went with him

jungkook is waiting" I nodded and checked myself last time in mirror and went with him

We went in the church there were not many people. Only some important people to jungkook are invited. I see in the first row where my mom was standing. She was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I smiled at her. I looked in front where jungkook was standing in front of church's father. He was looking at me with love. I looked at him and smiled.

 I looked at him and smiled

I went near him. Jungkook hold my hand and brought me near him. The ceremony started and we both said "I do" and Jungkook kissed me.

We hugged everyone and went to reception area. We all ate our food after that we said good bye to everyone and left for our home. Jungkook and I were going in house with hands in hand and there were Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung were standing at door with luggage.

"What happen hyung....are you going somewhere?"asked jungkook

"We are not going anywhere...but you guys are"said Jimin hyung with smile

"Where?"I asked

"Honeymoon" both said in unison.

Hey Guyssss............sorry for late update!! There will be only one last chapter.

Thank you so much for reading my story and even giving your precious votes.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I PURPLE YOU ALL!!