Chapter 3: Oriko, Kirika, and Uwasa

The sun was almost out of sight by the time (Y/n) got home. Her uniform was a little bit of a mess now and she had two grief seeds in her hand. She was a little tired and extremely hungry, which is why she's home earlier then usual.

 (Y/n) slowly walked into the house and tried not to make any noise. She wanted to be sneaky and go into the living room without being noticed. That's where Mikuni and Kirika probably were.

 Once she finally made it to the living room, (Y/n) was somewhat surprised to see Mikuni sipping tea without their black haired friend. Mikuni also had this look on her face that made it almost seem like she was glaring at something. She wasn't though. Mikuni was just thinking.

 Mikuni suddenly snapped out of her thoughts as a soft smile appeared on her face.

 "Welcome back (Y/n)," she said," How was school?"

 (Y/n) pouted for a second, sad that she couldn't scare Mikuni

 "I'm already liking it a lot," (Y/n) replied as she walked over to the table," My classmates are a blast to listen to and the teaches are hilarious."

 (Y/n) sat down across from Mikuni as she placed her cup on the table in front of them.

 "I see," Mikuni said," And there are no magical girls there causing you any trouble, are there?"

 (Y/n) shook her head.

 "There are only two other magical girls I know of at the moment," (Y/n) replied," And they both were on their way to Kamihama anyways so we didn't really get into an argument about territory."

 "Understandable," Mikuni said," The abundance of witches in Kamihama is growing as we speak. It would only be a short amount of time before magical girls from other cities come here."

 "I thought the same thing," (Y/n) said," But they told me there was another reason."

 Mikuni's eyes widened for a second as (Y/n) brought her soul gem out and started playing with it. 

 "There's more than one reason for the large amount of magical girls coming to Kamihama?" Mikuni asked.

 (Y/n) nodded her head as she started explaining what happened on her way home with the two magical girls. Mikuni took in every piece of information (Y/n) said as (Y/n) tried to explain everything in as much detail as needed. After a few minutes, Mikuni sighed and crossed her arms.

 "That's odd," she said," Kirika told me a similar story yesterday."

 "She did?" (Y/n) asked.

 "Yes, I did," a female voice said.

 (Y/n) stopped playing with her soul gem and looked over at where the voice came from. A girl with short black hair and yellow eyes was leaning against. Her arms were crossed, but she had a soft look in her eyes. (Y/n) scowled slightly at Kirika's presence before playing with her soul gem once more.

 "Hello Kirika," (Y/n) said as she looked back at Mikuni," Did it go well today?"

 Kirika nodded her head as she sat down next to Mikuni while Mikuni smiled in satisfaction. Everything was going to plan, and both girls knew what that was. Mikuni had a plan that she believed would save the world and she needed Kirika and (Y/n)'s help for it. And both girls were willing to go with it no matter what. Kirika more than (Y/n).

 "Of course," Kirika said," There will be no more mistakes in the plan as long as I'm here!"

 "That's good to know," (Y/n) said as she picked up a second tea cup and started drinking from it.