Chapter 13: A new perspective

Oriko and Kirika both looked around as the labyrinth disappeared. Karma looked at everything in confusion as Kamihama came back the same way it disappeared. Oriko smiled as she turned to her partner.

 "Looks like (Y/n) found the witch," Oriko commented.

 "Yeah, but without us!" Kirika nearly yelled out in annoyance.

 Oriko giggled at this while Karma looked at the two girls in confusion. The two girls quickly caught onto this as Oriko's green eyes met Karma's golden eyes.

 "So, you said you'd explain everything once that entire ordeal was over," Karma said with a straight face," Better start explaining."

 "Of course," Oriko said before gesturing towards her home," Please come in. We'll explain everything outside the view of the public."

 Karma nodded his head as the three of them entered the house. Kirika was glaring at Karma while holding one of her claws out. It was like she was saying not to hurt Oriko or she would murder him. And Karma did not doubt that she would at all. 

..........

 "What's a magical girl?" Nagisa asked in complete confusion.

 Sana crawled closer to the blue haired boy and Kyubey while Kyubey just looked up at the boy. His white tail bounced around while the two white ribbons coming from it's ears flapped a little in the wind.

 "So you're unaware," Kyubey stated," That's quite odd due to the rumors that have been running around lately."

 "Rumors?" Nagisa repeated.

 "They rumors about the magical girls," Sana replied," I..it's a rumor that states everything Kyubey has told me."

 "What do you mean?" Nagisa asked.

 "Well, to start off," Kyubey started," Magical girls are as their title states. They are girls with magical powers. However, they aren't born with magical powers."

 "How do they get it then?" Nagisa asked.

 "I grant them a wish," Kyubey replied," That wish can be whatever they want. Even if it's impossible, I can grant them it. However, in exchange they are given magical powers so they can fight witches."

 "Witches?" Nagisa repeated," You mean those creatures that we saw in that place?"

 Kyubey shook his head.

 "Those we..were just familiars," Sana replied," Th..they serve t..the witch."

 "Sana's correct," Kyubey agreed," Witches are far more powerful than those familiars you saw. And no normal person can see them. Witches conceal themselves in their labyrinths and hide from reality so that they could cause mischief. And it is the jobs of the Magical girls to stop them."

 Nagisa looked at Kyubey with wide eyes. This was all so new to him and it was taking some time for him to take it in.

 "That's...That's very bizarre," Nagisa admitted," It's hard to believe that's even true."

 "But you saw the Labyrinth with your own eyes," Kyubey pointed out," So it shouldn't be too hard for you to believe."

 "I guess you're right," Nagisa admitted," What exactly does a witch do to cause mischief?"

 "Quite a lot of terrible things," Kyubey replied," Murder, suicide, or any types of crime. Ever heard of someone committing suicide without any signs beforehand showing that they were suicidal? It's probably the work of a witch."

 Nagisa's eyes grew even wider at this. Kyubey turned around to look at Sana while said girl had a very scared expression on her face.

 "I thought it was a good idea to show Sana what a labyrinth was like before she made her wish," Kyubey commented," But it could have ended for the worse for her. If those magical girls didn't kill the witch, you two would probably have died."