Chapter 16: A problem

A few days later was the first day of training for E-class. All of the students were making their way up the mountain while chatting happily. Among these kids were Karma, Isogai, (Y/n), Nagisa, Sana, and Kyubey. Isogai and (Y/n) were walking with Maehara. Maehara was chatting the most while Isogai would respond here and there. (Y/n) would only make a comment whenever she was directly asked, which was a lot today.

 Nagisa was the last to make it to the mountain today. Karma and Kayano had waited for him, which caused a bit of a problem none of them expected. Not like Kayano knew about it, but Karma sure did. Once the blue haired boy was in sight, Karma's eyes widened. There was a green haired girl walking next to him with a suspicious creature on her shoulder. Nagisa didn't seem to know she was there, or at least he looked like it. And Kayano didn't seem to notice her either.

 "Hey Nagisa!" she beamed," It took you long enough!"

 "Sorry about that," Nagisa apologized," I was a little busy this morning."

 "And why was that?" Karma asked as he put a smirk back on his face.

 "My mom had asked me to do something this morning," Nagisa lied," She wanted me to do that before I left."

 "That must have been annoying," Kayano commented as the four of them started heading up the mountain," I mean she must have known you were busy today so why bother making you do something?"

 "His mom can be like that sometimes," Karma commented," Not really the nicest woman in the world, you know?"

 "You're just saying that to be mean," Kayano yelled at him.

 "And what if I am?" Karma asked.

 Nagisa laughed at his friends interactions while Sana stared at them in aw. She hadn't ever been this close to a group of friends before. Even though she wasn't actually talking to them, it still felt nice.

 As the group walked up the mountain, Karma slowed down slightly. It was only enough so that he was behind Nagisa and Kayano. He didn't want them to grow suspicious of him. When he was clear to do so, Karma looked over at Sana and Kyubey. Kyubey quickly realized this and looked over at Karma. Karma glared at the creature for a few seconds before Sana noticed. Said girl looked over at Karma with a scared look. Karma quickly looked away from the girl and put his smirk back on. Sana said nothing about this to Nagisa.

 Once all of them were at the old campus, they all went their separate ways to train. Sana stayed behind Nagisa while Kyubey hid in his bag. Nobody noticed her, just like they expected. However, that wasn't entirely true. Nagisa just didn't notice. Nor did Sana or Kyubey.

 Isogai glanced over at the three of them before going back to what he was doing. Both he and Maehara were fighting each other with anti-korosensei knives. Although Isogai was a little less focused than Maehara was. So said boy was starting to lose. Unfortunately for him, Maehara wasn't dumb.

 Isogai was soon pushed down on the ground. He looked up at his friend with a smile while Maehara was just staring at him.

 "You win," Isogai said," Wanna go again?"

 "Sure," Maehara said before a serious look appeared on his face," Hey, what's going on with you?"

 Isogai looked at his friend in confusion.

 "What do you mean?" Isogai asked.

 "You've been distracted all day," Maehara pointed out," And it's causing you to do not as well in combat."

 "Am I really doing that bad today?" Isogai asked.

 "I wouldn't call it bad, just noticeable," Maehara commented," So what's up? What's been bothering you?"

In this cruel world (Assassination classroom x reader) (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें