Chapter 8: Preparing for exams

The next day started off with a bunch of Korosenseis trying to help everyone study for exams. This was a very odd experience for (Y/n) due to the fact that she wasn't there for their midterm exams. (Y/n) was also not someone who studied for exams with a lot of people or her teacher. At this time of year she would always ask two different magical girls to help her. Unfortunately one of them is missing so she can't really ask her.

 But that's not what was going on right now. (Y/n) was watching as Korosensei explained to the class that how when each tentacle is shot, it gets harder and harder for him to maintain his speed. She didn't really see the point in listening to what he was saying, until he brought up an offer (Y/n) couldn't ignore.

 "The students who receive first place in their grade in a subject," Korosensei started," Will be allowed to destroy one of my tentacles when I hand... er.. Tentacle back their exam."

 The rest of the class seemed really interested in what Korosensei had said as he continued. And who could blame them when this was the best chance they had to kill their teacher. Although (Y/n) herself wasn't really interested in killing Korosensei, the ability to say she did cut a tentacle was tempting. But she would never admit that.

 But then a new piece of information came up to the rest of the class. Apparently all of class A had gathered together for a big study session with the top five of the school tutoring them. This didn't seem too good for E class, but no one was really worried. They still had a few tricks up their sleeves no one knew of. And by they, I mean (Y/n). She was ready for this.

 "Hey (Y/n)!" Isogai called out," You got time after school?"

 "Hm, no not today," (Y/n) replied," I have someone I study with every time there's an exam, so she's expecting me to come as soon as school's over. Why do you ask?"

 Isogai smiled and showed her the a ticket to the school's library.

 "I got reservation at the school's library," Isogai explained," Since class E has the lowest priority, this ticket is like a platinum ticket!"

 "That sounds so nice," (Y/n) said," I hope you guys get something out of this."

 After school, (Y/n) immediately made her way to her friend's house. Once she got to her house, she gentle knocked on the door. A quiet coming came from inside the house before the door opened. There stood a girl with long blue hair and a black dress.

 "Good afternoon Yachiyo," (Y/n) greeted while bowing.

 "Oh, good afternoon (Y/n)," Yachiyo said," Is it that time again?"

 "Yes," (Y/n) replied," And it might be a little harder then usual for you."

 "I heard about you moving schools," Yachiyo explained," Tsuruno told me about how you're now going to Kunugigoaka."

 "So she explained everything huh?" (Y/n) said," Then I hope you're prepared."

 Yachiyo nodded her head before stepping away from the doorway.

 "Please, come on," she said.

 (Y/n) nodded her head and walked into the cozy house. Yachiyo quickly made her way to where the kitchen was as (Y/n) made her way to one of her tables. She dropped her bag on the table and took out all of her textbooks and notes. Her eyes then looked over to where Yachiyo was. Yachiyo was boiling hot water while picking out tea leaves and mugs to use. She had a special mug for (Y/n) to use at this time of year. A orange striped mug with a giant orange sun surrounded by a Celtic know. It was cute and always made (Y/n) feel at home.

 (Y/n) then looked around the rest of the room. It felt more empty then usual, but she didn't dare say it out loud. She knew exactly why it felt that way and knew she would open up some wounds if she mentioned it.