What you look like before you meet him)

Yes you can be any Star Wars species from  you want.

But if you want to be human this is what you look like:

Y/n= your name

Y/H=your height

H/l=hair length

H/c= hair colour

S/t= skin tone

Call me bias but you will not be a Jedi in this I know, I know what are you gonna be if your not a Jedi? We'll see and plus I've seen many one shot and scenarios with mostly you as a Jedi i want to make it different.

Rex
You were a former bounty hunter but still kicks ass. Your even a tomboy you never wear anything girly not even a dress (unless it's on special occasions. Your a badass bitch. Your also force sensitive (not a Jedi)
Fives
Your an Allie to the republic, actually your a soldier (not a clone but working with them) you believe that clones were people too.
Oh and as for your look you wear an armour you made yourself. Badass you break rules eh?

Echo
Your a  and Allie to the republic (like fives scenario they're best friends in this the girl not fives) but unlike your best friend who breaks rules you like to follow rules.

Hevy
Your just a simple mechanic who fix pretty much everything you see. Because your that good. You're passionate to work with others and your a good fighter too.

Cody
Your a commander of the republic and most respected at that matter, you never broke rules, always put your life for others.

Wolf

Your a mechanic who fix's ships for a living. You wear overalls to work because you thinks it looks fit. And you have a sassy attitude.

99
One of the most kindest nurses in kamino.

Tup
Your a soulder fighting along side the clones and most respected.
Jesse
Your just another version of five. Also your a joker.

Kix

A kind nurse who like to help everyone.
Waxer
Sames as Cody's s scenario

Boil
Same as Rex's but not force sensitive