Monthly calender he is/ his pose

Warning: the details I will be describing would be including nudity. Use your imagination on how I'll be explaining this. I got my idea from @CT7567329 chapter about the clones giving the reader a monthly calendar. So I decided to imagine on what it looks like lol 😂

Rex
December (if you watched rebels you'll understand why)

He was lying down on the floor with no cloths but a hat and fake beard on with a giant red ribbon wrapped around his crotch area with a sign that says "your on my naughty list"

Fives
February

He his pose was just him on his knees with his legs spread has on hand on his brief which was pulled down a bit and the other holding a gun and lucking it wit a sign that said "I'll stop war if we make love"

Echo
January

Echo was lying on the table with only his brief on with a glass of wine in his hand with a sign that said "want to cum for the first time in forever"

Hevy
September

He was only wearing something you cannot imagine him wearing, he was all wet from his chest all the way to his pants that he's wearing with the sign that says "cum with me and you'll be in a world of Burke imagination"

Cody
November
He was only wearing pants holding a whip in one hand and cuffs in the other with a devilish smirk on is face saying "you've been so bad you need to be punished"
Wolffe
October

His pose is just him looking like he's crawling to you he has wolf ears and a wolf tail he's also butt naked with his tongue out showing his wolf fangs with the sighs that says "the moons full let me take a bite and make you howl"

99
May

He's just wearing casual clothe holding a flower that said "you make me bloom when I see your face"

Tup
July
It shows him in a mini all naked with one hand on his crotch and the other with water pouring on himself making him wetter. With a line that said "it's getting hot in here"
Jesse
March

He was by the fire place with the blanket covering is bottoms with the line that said "let me warm you up"

Kix
April

He's all naked with flowers covering his Body  with the quote that says "I'm want to make you bloom"

Waxer
June

It shows a pic of him taking off his armour while be in wet with the quote that said "its gonna get hot"

Boil
August

He's in the water naked with his hands on the back of his head with a line that said "it's better when your wetter"

What's your favourite month?