Rex (lemon) 🥵🥵🥵

A/n: I think this is by popular demand to make each lemon get you ice cold drink cause y'all be thirsty.

Rex traced his fingers down your spine and you close your eyes from the feeling of his touch.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked lookin at you in concerned.

You noticed as you kissed him passionately as he lays you down on your back and kissed your neck all the way to you pussy and kissed the fold and sucking on it.

You were moaning in the pleasure of him eating your pussy dry "I'm gonna cum" you squeal as the juices come out of you and into his mouth.He looks at you and licks your cum from his lips.

You sat up and Rex stands up as you looked at him and put your hands on his chest and brushes down all the way to his bottom armour. You take that off revealing Rex's big long hard erection. It was so big you don't know how that would fit. (You like it big)

But you didn't care and lowered your head and started sucking on his dick good. Rex grabs the back of your head and pushes you deeper until he came in your mouth.

Then he puts you in the bed and spread your legs good then he looks at you in worry. "Are you sure about this. I don't want to hurt you"

"I'll be fine" you smile

He nods and puts himself in you and rocks you and you moan in both pain and pleasure. It took hours until you both came together.

You both collapse on the bed and began to cuddle.

Bonus

Fives: YASS CAPTAIN, YOU FINALLY GOT SOME BALLS TO FUCK THAT QUEEN!

Jesse: NEXT TIME MAKE HER RIDE YOU LIKE A PONY!

The two clones laughs, then they stoped laughing when Rex opens the door sweating  with only a blanket on his waist. And glaring at the boys.

Rex: did you say something?

Jesse: I said.... we're gonna do chores

Jesse pulls fives as they walked off somewhere.

Rex: that's what I thought.

You: Rex I'm ready for round two

Rex: coming! Or I'll make you... CUM!

Y/n: want me to do the rest of the boys? 😉