You and him live happily ever after (final scenario)

This takes place after the war, order 66 never happ and palpetine was executed for treason.

Rex

After the war you and Rex lived somewhere nice and a place to call home. You got married and had two beautiful children.

Fives
Fives was named a hero of the republic and now you two are happily married and plan to have children in the future.

Echo

Echo plans to ask you to marry him and spen the rest of his life with you.

Hevy
You both agreed to spend the rest of your life with each other without marriage.

Cody
You and Cody are happily married and have three children together.

Wolffe
You and wolffe agree they don't need to be married to be happy but they agreed to have six wolffe pups together (by wolffe pups I mean kids)

99

You two began to adopt kids and 99 was such a mentor to everyone.

Tup
You two recently got engaged and plan for what to do in the future

Jesse
Same as tup

Kix
You two work together as spouses and had a baby together.

waxer
You and waxer spent the rest of your lives with boil and his spouse and became neighbors along A's family with kids (you and waxer had your own kids so it's not confusing)

Boil

Same as waxer

A/n: well this is the end of this scenario story but not to fear I have my clone trooper one shot story request are open anytime and if you ship rexsoka I have a rexsoka one shot story go check it out thanks guys and may the force be with you.