Fives (lemon) 🥵🥵🥵

You and five immediately made out on the bed. He was so excited for what he's gonna do to your body you both took off your cloths.

Fives smirks "on your knees"

"Yes sir" you said going on your knees.

"Call me Daddy"

"Yes daddy"

Then you began to look at at his long hard member boy you want to suck the love manaise from his one eyed milk man.

"Suck it" he said as you grab his dick and put it all in your mouth "yes baby girl suck me good." He pushes you deeper as you felt him cum in our mouth. Then he grabs the back of your neck and looks at you "you want me to go inside baby girl"

You noded "yes Daddy"

Then he puts you on the bed and puts his pussy beater inside and thrusts himself towards you like a cannon. You both moaned in pleasure.

"OH YES DADDY HARDER DADDY MAKE ME CUM!!!"

"Okay baby girl" he grunts as he and you started Cumming. Then you both fell on the bed and slept.

Bonus

Fives woke up after you slept and went to his datapad which had a camera on it. He smiled "time to make my brothers jealous" he laughs as he sends his brothers the video of you two getting it on. Let's just say rex wished he never watched it.

Bonus bonus

"FIVES YOU RECORDED US HAVING SEX!!"