1. fanmeet

*RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WITH ME!*
And that. Was my alarm, telling me to drag my butt out of bed. Gladly.
I'm not usually like this. I don't like getting up. I know I'm a mood hehe.
But today would be different. I know I'm just a normal girl named y/n who stans TXT as a proud MOA, looking over her five beloved immature humans. Today tho, is my first ever fanmeet with my five beloved immature humans. WKKDNSNXNDKSK.

I yeeted myself out of bed and did my morning routine faster than you could say HueningKai. I had a weird habit of yeeting myself everywhere so as you can probably guess I yeeted myself out of the house after grabbing a slice of toast and saying bye to my mum. Then I yeeted myself into the street and didn't yeet anymore bc people would start judging my yeeting instincts.

I arrived at the bus stop which I normally see as a disgostang shade of neon yellow but today I was too excited to even care about that. After checking I got on the right bus, I payed for a ticket and sat down peacefully in a seat without vibrating from excitement like a weirdo. I was REALLY going to see them, especially my bias, HueningKai! This is the first time I've liked reality more than dreams and believe me I was shook at my own thoughts.

*time skip*

I felt like the luckiest person ever after setting foot into the building which I knew the five boys would be breathing the same air in, even though there were tons of other MOAs swarming the place. The place was HUGE! It was decorated with lots of plants, and big screens, posters and cute flyers of TXTs. There was so much food stands as well I wanted to just yeet myself into the popcorn machine. So badly.

After wandering around for a while, the doors to the hall finally opened. And I glimpsed the back of Soobin's head. Soobin, Soobin, you know, you know Soobin? Then I internally died and had to strain myself from jumping into the nearest trash can and hide from the embarrassment I was causing myself.

Us MOAs formed a really untidy line and nervously clutched albums and other things they wanted to get signed. Let's just say that my brain was malfunctioning and I had no fricking idea what I was going to say when I first see them.
Let's see... "oppa?" No that's too cringey. "Hyung?" Okay that just doesn't sound right lmao. "Annyeong?" Is that too informal?
Omfg screw it
Then I had a major spazz out again LEKMCKSKXJDJKDKFKS.
———————————————

Haiiiii dis is the author here 🎨Is this chapter too long to start with? Anyway dis is my first ff yayayyayayayayayPls don't judge how weird it's starting off hehe bc there's going to be tea next

Is this chapter too long to start with?
Anyway dis is my first ff yayayyayayayayay
Pls don't judge how weird it's starting off hehe bc there's going to be tea next. ☕️
But I hope u ppl enjoyed this so far..... >.<