2. TxT

The girl behind me in the queue was being a major bitch. She kept whispering stuff to her friend next to her like
"Omg do you think Yeonjun oppa will like me?"
Like bro waht? He's YEONJUN of TXT not some kind of dating machine, sis. She was being so extra and cliche and acting though she owned the place. I was on the verge of strangling her. Instead, I just rolled my eyes at her and carried on minding my own business and listening to my music. Then the psychotic weirdo started glaring daggers at me like what did I ever do to you hun? She had the nerve to elbow me "accidentally on purpose" with her The Dream Chapter Magic album. Bro if you don't start getting a grip on yourself imma high five you. In the face. With a table. I dodged away before she could annoy me anymore and waited in the line. The boys were sat in the order of, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai and Yeonjun.

"Next person come forwards," the security dude said tonelessly for the 284838177438th time.
The person in front of me shuffled forwards and I was at the front of the time, feeling exposed af. Especially when all of TXT's members now had a clear view of me, and those creepy security people who keep their eyes on you like 24/7.

"Come forwards next person!" The nearest security person practically yelled in my ear. I took out my earphones and put them away along with my phone. I nervously tried to walk normally forwards. To the first person. Soobin. Why out of them all did it have to be their leader first? I'm probably going to embarrass myself within the first 5 seconds I sit down.

Thankfully, he was concentrating on stuffing a red bean bread bun into its packaging and then shoving it in his bag. Aawww he looked so cute with all that concentration on his face whilst shoving his beloved breads away. I must have a weird face right now. I put on a straight face and sat down in the chair in front of him. Boiii that was a cushiony chair. I didn't expect it to be so soft so I almost tumbled out of it. What a disappointment Y/n. I thought.

"Hey," Soobin said shyly.
Even though his voice was soft I still jumped a bit bc I was zoning out for some reason.
"H-hi!" I anxiously replied, "How are you?"
oh my fucking Namjesus what are you saying Y/n?
"I'm good!" Soobin said happily, "I like seeing MOAs, it makes me happy too."
Skskskxjdjajjxjxna ok STOP freaking out Y/n.
I felt like my heart skipped a beat. How can a human be so cute by just speaking?
I couldn't help grinning so I hid my face and in a split second I felt a little breeze on my forehead. Soobin blew on me gently.
"Heyyy stop it!" I laughed and turned tomato red.
"Well at least I can see you now......"
"Y/n."
"Y/n." Soobin repeated, smiling at me.
"Umm, Soobin? Can you sign this please?" I slid my album towards him and he signed it, adding a lil drawing next to it.
"Move along now young lady!" one of the staff next behind now said and nearly scared the living ding dongs out of me. Soobin laughed at me and I slapped his arm in a playful way.
"Yah, Y/n! Well, see you around if I can!" Soobin waved.
"Yh byeeeee!" Why am I so socially awkward?

I moved on the next person, Beomgyu. Ofc they're sitting next to each other, I mean who doesn't ship them?
"Hiya!" he said. Always the cheerful Beomgyu.
"Hey," I smiled.
"I heard you and Soobin hyung doing introductions. I suppose that's the new thing now then. Well, nice to meet you....."
"Y/n"
"Nice to meet you Y/n! I'm Choi Beomgyu, nice to meet you too!" he said, striking a weird pose. I swear this dude is on crack 24/7 just like the TxT crack videos. I laughed and he grinned from ear to ear. Cute.

The rest of the meets went really well in the same way even with my bias, HueningKai, who I was so nervous to meet. Then, I got to the last member, Yeonjun.

"Heyyy!" I greeted him. I felt a lot less nervous and awkward after talking to the first four boys.
"Yooo!" Yeonjun said. (This is normal Yeonjun behaviour).
He signed my album as I asked, "how's life?"
Yeonjun blushed. ABORT ABORT YEONJUN BLUSHED AT ME AAAAAAH. But I pretended that I didn't notice a thing.
"Lovely," he said, "I think we could make a better tomorrow together." Does he say that to all MOAs like the interviews? Or....? I shook out the thought as he went on.
"You are.....?"
"Y/n" I said for the fifth time today.
"Ahh, Y/n," he repeated, blushing a bit but he quickly hid his face on his jumper for a second. I was freaking out in my mind but I acted 'calm' and acted as if I didn't notice. Which was very hard. Because I kept staring at him like an idiot.
We talked about our lives for a bit. I never knew this but Yeonjun is a really easy person to talk to. And he's funny. I glanced around for a second and I think I spotted Kai saying something to Tae. I probably lip read it wrong but I swear he said Yeonjun's name and my name. But I'm probably wrong because it simply can't be true.

Anyway, Yeonjun was staring into the murky depth of my trashy, ruined soul the whole time. I just suspected he did that with all MOAs and didn't think on it.

I was getting up from the seat to leave, when the irritating girl from the queue finished talking to HueningKai and stormed over. She barged right into me whilst I was standing up and laughing with Yeonjun and knocked me to the floor. Ouch sis.
I felt warm tears prickling my eyes but I wasn't going to let Yeonjun and Kai who was nearby see how weak I was. So I quickly brushed them away. Yeonjun looked concerned out of the corner of my eye. But come on he had other stuff to do than worry about me on the floor. I stood up to see Yeonjun rushing towards me.
"Are you okay?" he looked up and down at me.
"yeah yeah I'm fine," I lied with a big fake smile plastered on my face. Yeonjun looked disbelieving but after saying it to him twice more, he let me off.

I walked through the door leading out of the hall and as soon as I was in the hallway I startedj running outside.
———————————————

Author here HELLOOOOim sorry for the notoriously long chapter hehe but I'll probs publish the next part later on today bc quarantine is boring

im sorry for the notoriously long chapter hehe but I'll probs publish the next part later on today bc quarantine is boring.
:/

anyway enjoy and have a nice day ☁️☁️☁️