3. the start

Yeonjun's POV:
I watched as Y/n left. I wanted to make sure she left safely but the girl who pushed her over pulled me away from the door. I didn't want her grabbing my arm without my permission so I shook her off.
"Oppa she's not worth it!" She stomped angrily. She be testing my patience now huh?
"hajima," I muttered under my breath but loud enough for her to hear. Then I turned around to face her.
"Who are you just out of curiosity?" I asked her without bothering to hide my anger.
"MiJoo." She said, trying to flirt with me, "sign my album oppa pleaseeeeeee!" She begged.
"Fine." I said coldly.
Once we were done she kept trying to beg me to let her stay in the hall with me a bit longer.
"No MiJoo. Just leave please." I tried to reason with her as politely as I could.

Y/n POV:
I was running down the passages after leaving the hall.
As soon as I arrived outside I sank down against the wall next to a vending machine. I didn't feel like going home yet.

I must have stayed there for at least three hours since I fell asleep after crying. I looked around before my eyes fell on the girl who pushed me over earlier. She was running out of the building crying "YEONJUN OPPA DOESNT LIKE MEEEE! *sobs* OPPA HATES ME NOW!" before rushing out of the gates.
Lmfao SIKE BITCH.
The incident came back in my head and I started crying again.

Yeonjun's POV:
The fanmeet ended after another two hours. It was great seeing all the MOAs so happy and bonding with them for a bit. Well not MiJoo but everyone else, especially Y/n. I really like her.

Taehyun told me there was a vending machine outside since I kept complaining about when we're getting food. I had to deal with another hour before we go out to get dinner so I decided to go check out the vending machine and get a snack (A/N- little did he know there was a snack right next to the vending machine KSJSJDJSKSKXJSBLM LMFAO)

Y/n's POV:
I was in my feels when I heard someone come out of the door. Probably another MOA. Or that bitch coming back to mob TxT. Whichever at this point I really couldn't care less.

Yeonjun's POV:
I kicked the door open while humming to myself. The other members were still packing up so I thought I'd tell them where I went before they called the police on me or something. I reached in my pocket to get out my phone but then I stopped cold.
Y/n. Y/n was huddled in a ball, hugging her knees next to the vending machine, sniffling. Okay, she definitely lied to me earlier. This isn't what being "fine" should look like.
She even looks cute when she's crying aww.
What are you thinking Yeonjun? You're not supposed to think this. But.....

Y/n POV:
I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder. I looked up to see.... Choi Yeonjun? I must be hallucinating. Yeonjun is a TXT member he wouldn't come to me like this. But then I stared at him with my mouth slightly open and it came to me that it WAS Yeonjun. Now I was panicking. He probably thinks I'm useless and weak. What am I supposed to do right now? I wiped the tears out of my eyes quickly and I felt my cheeks go warm.

Yeonjun looked at my shocked face and chuckled.
"Are you ok Y/n?" he asked.
How does he remember me out of all MOAs wtf? And where are the rest of them? And why is he even here?
I just nodded at the ground.
Slowly, he reached out his hand towards me. Without thinking I took it and he pulled me up. DAmN hE hAd sOfT sKin. I felt the blush creeping up my face again and I couldn't meet his eyes. I felt his hand push my chin up to look into his eyes. EXCUSE ME BUT I AM FUCKING BURNING RIGHT NOW. THIS KID IS SO AKSKSNNDJDAJ.
"You were lying earlier right?" he said softly.
I just nodded again, looking at the ground.
"You know, Y/n, I do care about you."
What was that?
I looked up at him. And i don't know what hit me, but I just smiled really big. He smiled back.

A moment of silence passed but somehow I didn't feel awkward at all.
"Listen, imma get something from the vending machine. Do you want me to get you something?" said Yeonjun.
"No I'm good."
He got me a chocolate bar anyway I mean he's so kind.

I didn't feel like going home in this state. So I was planning on booking a hotel room somewhere nearby.
"Yeonjun?"
"Yeah..."
"Do you know any hotels nearby? I don't want to, I mean I don't feel like going home today."
"We're staying in a hotel nearby. You could come with us and I'll show you where."
Go with TXT?! Srsly???? He's got to be joking. Is that too much to ask? But I kind of had no choice. Either sleep on the streets or let him show me a nearby hotel. And I went with the second option.
—————————————

Yooooo author here! This is a crap chapter im sorry but please enjoy xxx