6. confessions

Y/N's POV:
The next morning I woke up and I was to meet the boys downstairs to get breakfast together. I still couldn't believe all this was happening.

Yeonjun's POV:
"Don't you DARE breathe a WORD of it to Y/N otherwise I'll break your neck!" I warned my four band mates, who were smirking at me even though I was glaring at them all.

We got dressed and met Y/N outside the hotel.
"Hi!" She greeted us.
The six of us made our way to the nearby mall to get something for breakfast.
"I'm starving where should we get breakfast? I don't mind where," Y/N said.
"Let's go to a bakery to get bread," Soobin suggested.
The bakery was on the second level of the mall.

"Hyung when are you going to- yahhhhhh!" Beomgyu started but I poked him on the side to shut him up before he could say anymore. They were NOT going to blab out when I was going to confess to Y/N in front of her. Thank god Taehyun was showing her a mugshot of Soobin he took this morning and they didn't notice a thing.

"Yeonjun-ah!" Soobin waved his hand in front of me and snapped me out of my thoughts.
"hUh? u AlMosT sCarEd thE liVinG dAyLigHts oUt oF Me!" I fumed.
I didn't realise I was blocking the entrance of the bakery until y/n grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the way.
y/n flushed a grape colour and quickly let go of my hand.
"sorry," she muttered. Shes so cute when she's shy.
The other members were helping soobin buy his bread.
So I somehow sucked up the courage and took y/n's hand and led her outside.
"Yeonjun wha-" y/n started.
"Um y/n."
"y-yeah."
"Can I tell you something?"
"Okay..."
"I...like you. As more than a friend."
Silence followed.
"you don't have to like me back if you don't like in that way but I just thought I would have tell you that sooner or later because what if we never get to meet ag-"
Y/n cut off my long essay speech.
"I love you too Yeonjun," she smiled at me.
I hugged her and felt myself grinning from ear to ear before I noticed what was going on through the window.
Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai had their faces pressed against the window gawking at us.
"So he finally got the guts to do it," Soobin murmured to Beomgyu and Taehyun while Kai turned into a literal heart eyes emoji.

We walked back to the hotel, me and y/n holding hands.

"What if the other MOAs find out?" Y/n asked me slowly.

"You're the only one I'll be holding hands with!"

That'll be our little secret.

-the end-