5. next door

Yeonjun's POV:
Y/N had her own separate room next to ours. Our room plan went like this (for every single hotel we've been to):
Room 1: Me and Soobin
Room 2: Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai.
Tbh I don't think putting the three youngest members in the same room was good idea. Especially Beomgyu and HueningKai. Those two just don't sleep at all and have pillow/plushie fights and other immature stuff that they do together. In the end Taehyun always comes to our room with complaints, or he sends Kai or Beom to us because otherwise no one gets a wink of sleep. So now Taehyun permanently sleeps in our room.

I went to visit Y/N in her room. I knocked on the door.
"Who is it?!" A panicked voice replied that belonged to Y/N.
"Delivery." I said, trying to trick her with a fake voice.
"Huh? I didn't order anything!" She screamed through the door.
"Someone did."
"Well just leave it outside please thanks you can go now!" She yelled, sounding a bit annoyed. She's cute when she's angry. Looks like my plan backfired.
"Y/N open the doooorrrrr!" I pouted.
I waited for a few moments and the door finally opened.
"I told you to leave it- oh hi Yeonjun!"
"I'm the special delivery." I laughed, "look do you want to come and hang out with me and Soobin in our room?"
She stood there gaping with her mouth open at me. Clueless. My heart is about to explode help-
"I'll take that as a yes," I smiled and took her hand, heading towards our room. WHICH BRAIN CELL MADE ME DO THAT I DONT KNOW BUT I WAS TOMATO RED. Okay chill pls.

I reached the door and knocked.
"WHO IS IT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" A Soobin screeched from inside.
"It's us."
"WHO'S US? ARE YOU BRINGING BREAD?"
I face palmed and gave up.
"Soobin-ah open the door it's us I left my key card inside so I can't get in!" I pounded on the door.
The door swung open.
"Oh it's you hyung sorry. Hey Y/N! Come in!"

Y/N's POV:
We were hanging out in Soobin and Yeonjun's room when a knock sounded on the door.
"Who is it?" Soobin yelled again.
"It's us!" Unmistakably that was HueningKai's voice.
"It's ok I'll get it," I said.
"Nah dw Y/N I'll get it," Yeonjun said and we started fighting over who got the door. Meanwhile Soobin already went to get it.

"Hyungggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!" Kai squealed and attacked Soobin with a hug. Beomgyu ran around the room, grabbing a pillow from the bed and whacking Yeonjun with it, who yelped and rolled across the bed. Taehyun laughed and hit Beomgyu with the other pillow on the bed. Then he came and sat next to me.
"Y/N! How's life?" he asked.
"Nice!" I laughed, "I never thought I'd ever be in the same room as you guys."
HueningKai came and plopped himself down next to me whilst Beomgyu was busy attacking his hyungs with pillows.
"Well you're a friend to us now Y/N!" HueningKai smiled. He always smiles, everytime I see him.

Before I could say anything, Beomgyu popped up and started attacking us with a pillow.
I screamed at him and then grabbed the nearest pillow and started whacking it in his direction. Soon we were having a pillow chase in the room - Y/N vs Beomgyu. Everyone else chilled on the bed apart from HueningKai who threw plushies at us to make the fight harder.
"CHOI BEOMGYU GET BACK HERE!" I laughed.
He dodged and sprinted into a nearby closet.
Haha dead end.
I opened the closet door and yeeted my pillow at him while he tried to fight back.

The pillow fight ended when I got a bad headache and Beomgyu was exhausted (for once).

Yeonjun tried to help my headache by making me a cup of tea and HueningKai hugged me. I wasn't doing good in the hug bc I was internally screaming and fangirling kind of. Well that did get rid of my headache.

After ordering some takeout from a nearby pizza place, we all went back to our rooms to sleep.
——————————————

Hiiiiii dis is le authorSoz for the weird af chapter but have a gud day x

Soz for the weird af chapter but have a gud day x