I feel it come, I'm overdone!

Juliana didn't realize it - but she was drenched in sweat and her hair was a mess. She could taste the blood on the side of her mouth from where Lucho hit her and it made her a bit dazed. Her breathing was heavy, and she couldn't think much. She raised her hands in utter exhaustion, and it was her pride that stopped her from falling to her knees too. The two police officers were quick to get her gun from her, and Juls heart sank at that a little. It was her favourite gun. She felt one of the men roughly take her hands and ready to handcuff her when she heard Valentina yell out in anguish.

Valentina and Sara had been hiding behind a nearby wall, Sara pretty much covering Val's mouth with her hand to get Val to not make a sound. Sara was learning just how physically strong Valentina was; and she was struggling to keep Valentina still as the police barged in. They could hear what was going on though - and when Valentina realized that Juls was going to be taken she used all her might to break herself away from Sara's grab.

"NOOO!", Valentina screamed as she stumbled back into the room and the police stopped apprehending Juls, turning in surprise. Val herself was quite a sight, distressed and disheveled.

"Ms. Carvajal?", one of the police men asked in amazement.

"She was rescuing me." Val breathed out, and the men took a look at Juliana, whose face betrayed no emotion.

"She was rescuing you?", the police man questioned again, confused. Valentina nodded vigorously, a plan of action emerging in her mind.

"Yes, he kidnapped me, and she was rescuing me." Valentina confirmed, and the men looked at Lucho who was still on the ground. He immediately started protesting against that, but the police men threatened him to shut up. Juliana on the other hand heard what Val said and glanced sideways at Val, her heart racing. Juls did her best to catch Val's eye but couldn't manage it.

"You're saying he kidnapped you? But we thought El Alacrán kidnapped you.", the police man asked in surprise, comically confused at this. Valentina gathered her wits quickly and glared at the police officer like he were an idiot.

"I think I would know who kidnapped me officer." she argued back, quite annoyed that the other officer still hadn't let go of Juliana.

"And who's she?" the policeman asked - not exactly sure what to believe.

Mi Principe Azul

"Jul's - Juliana is my friend and she found me and tracked me down and came to rescue me." Valentina explained, and Lucho piped up at that again but the police officers shut him up and decided that this probably had to be dealt with differently. The officer let go of Juls and began to cuff Lucho instead, who was not taking it quietly.

"SHE'S LYING! I DIDN'T KIDNAP HER!!!", he bawled out, horrified that he was being handcuffed and dragged out.

"You'll both have to come to the station." the policeman ordered, as he led the two women out of the room.

Val glanced cautiously at Juls, and Juls looked back with a soft-hearted look of tenderness. As the two were leaving the room, Juls took a quick glance back remembering Sara, and hoped she would get her discarded gun before getting herself to safety. She also knew Sara would somehow make sure Montilla would be brought into the scenario somehow.

Juls was sitting alone in the precinct interrogation room, feeling much better after a cup of coffee. She didn't know where Valentina was - and it was clear she was no longer a suspect. She leaned back in her chair and stretched a bit as the door opened and Montilla stepped in. He was holding a file and looked tired himself.

"Why am I not surprised to see you here?" he began, setting the file on the table and shuffling a few papers.

"Nice to see you too Inspector." she sang out, cocky knowing that she had gotten away with not one - but two crimes now.