Chapter 4

Fifteen minutes later, and they had arrived at one of the best chicken takeaway shops in the area.

'I'll have 3 buckets.' Rose told the manager.

'3?!' Jennie exclaimed. 'That's a lot! Are you gonna be able to finish all of it?'

'Of course I can!' Rose said. 'I would've ordered another bucket, but, I don't want to become a balloon.'

'A balloon?' Jennie asked. 'Are you referring to its gassiness or its width?' she giggled.

'Aish! Honestly, sometimes you're as annoying as Jisoo.' Rose grumbled, flipping her hair back. 'Anyway, aren't you guys gonna get anything? Surely you guys are not going to miss a chance to eat one of the best chicken in this country!'

'Ah, I'll get the regular meal that's on that menu...'Jennie said to the manager.

'I want 2 buckets of the biggest chicken legs they have!' Jisoo shouted from the back of the van.

'What about you, Lisa?' Jennie asked, turning around. She had been quiet for the whole trip.

'Um, I'll just share with Jisoo unnie.' She said, looking up from her phone.

'You sure?'

'Yeah.' Lisa replied.

'Oh okay, then... uh, Manager-nim, that's all of our orders.' Jennie said. 'Oh, and here is the money...'

After a while, the food was ready, and the manager passed it back to the girls. Rose immediately tore a small piece from her chicken, and ate it.

'Mmm....yum!' she muttered, closing her eyes as it was something heavenly.

(this chapter is a bit short and boring, sorry about that. I forgot to mention earlier that this story is a bit slow...)