Chapter 9

A few days passed, and they were scheduled to fly back to South Korea. On the aeroplane, Jisoo was supposed to sit with Jennie, but told Lisa that she was going to swap seats with her. She gave a wink and smiled. Lisa felt herself blush up again.

After a couple of hours, they were halfway home. The lights had been dimmed in the cabin, allowing the passengers to sleep. Lisa couldn't sleep. She just couldn't shut her eyes. So she watched a movie. 2 movies. She still felt awake. Next to her, Jennie sat. Actually, she had fallen asleep, and her head rested itself on Lisa's chest.

Lisa had to stop herself from screaming the plane down. Her heartbeat bumped so quickly that she swore some damage may have been done to her rib-cage.

She couldn't see Jennie's face very well in the dark, but she could still see her eyes, nose, and lips. Jennie was known to have a rude, sassy type persona, but, really, she was one of the most gentle, and caring people Lisa knew. Which was probably one of the reasons why she liked her. Lisa brushed Jennie's hair back and smiled.

She knew that if she told Jennie her feelings, there was a big chance Jennie wouldn't feel the same way back, and their friendship would crumble. But there was a small chance. A very small flicker of hope that Jennie would return the love. Lisa closed her eyes and held onto that small flicker of hope.