ChApTeR 5

Once they got back to the hotel that they were staying in, Rose immediately went to her room, to finish her godly food. Jennie went to her room, which she shared with Jisoo. They threw their stuff on the bed and Jisoo dove onto the couch. She had already finished one of the buckets completely.

'These are really good. Rose was right.' She said, taking out her second bucket of chicken.

'What about Lisa? Didn't she say she was gonna share with you?' Jennie asked.

'Hmmm....oh yeah, she did, didn't she. Dammit! Now I have to get up from this relaxing position to give her the food.' She groaned.

Jennie laughed.

'It's okay, just stay there. I'll go get her.'

She left her room and knocked on the door of the other two's room.

Rose came to the door, holding a half-eaten chicken leg.

'– munch - Wassup?' she asked.

'Where's Lisa?'

'Oh, - munch – she went to the – munch – bathroom.' Rose replied.

'Well I'm waiting for her so I can take her over to my room.' Jennie said, walking into the room and throwing herself onto one of the beds.

'Why?' Rose asked, taking another bite from her chicken.

'Oh, Jisoo needs to give her some of the food. But she was too lazy to walk the super short distance from our room to your room, so, yeah.'

Jennie suddenly thought about Lisa's strange behaviour from before.

'Hey, Rose?'

'Yeah?'

Jennie lowered her voice. 'Has Lisa been acting, I dunno, a bit strange, lately?'

Rose thought for a bit. Her eyebrows did little dances as she tried to process Jennie's question.

'Mm, no, not really. She's just a bit quieter than usual, I'll say. It could be, you know, stress. Stress related to the whole media thingy.'

Jennie nodded.

She suddenly felt extremely worried for Lisa. She had the urge to go comfort her at once. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She knocked twice and hesitantly opened the door. Lisa was standing in front of the mirror, doing her hair.

'Oh, hey.' She said, smiling.

Jennie walked over and gave her a hug.

'Oh, uh, okay.' Lisa said, sounding a bit surprised. 'Why the hug?' she asked, hugging Jennie back.

Jennie was silence for a few seconds. She was just happy to feel the warmth of Lisa's body.

'Mm, no reason.' She muttered. 'I just came to get you to come to my room cause Jisoo needs to give you the food, that she should've already given.'

'Aw, that's sweet of you.' Lisa mumbled back.

'What are you guys doing?' Rose's voice broke through the atmosphere. 'Having a little hug-fest, are we?' she teased.

'Yeah we are.' Jennie shot back, still holding onto Lisa.

Lisa just laughed and held Jennie tighter.

'Well I'm just filming a V-live so all of our Blinks are watching this beautiful moment right now. And believe me, the whole chat room just exploded.' Rose said.

At the mention of "V-live", Lisa immediately broke away from Jennie.

'What's wrong?' Jennie asked, surprised.

'N-nothing.' Lisa said, looking a bit awkward. 'Let's go get the chicken, shall we?'

Jennie nodded quickly and they walked past Rose and out of the room, into Jennie's room.

Jisoo was sprawled on the couch, asleep. An empty bucket sat on its side on the floor.

'Ahr! She ate ALL of it! Damn, she has quite an appetite.' Jennie said, picking up the empty bucket.

Lisa laughed.

'Well, I wasn't that hungry, anyway.' She said, and walked over to the couch to put a blanket over Jisoo.

'Hey, how about we go get something to eat for you? Or we can order room service?' Jennie offered.

'Nah, it's okay, really. I'll just have a juice.' Lisa said, walking over to the mini fridge and taking a juice carton out.

She placed the juice on the side table and crawled onto the bed and lay there. Jennie clambered onto the same bed and placed her head in the crook of Lisa's neck. They stayed silent for a bit, until Jennie decided to triple check that nothing was bothering her friend.

'Hey Lisa, is...is the media bothering you again?' she asked.

Lisa shook her head. 'No. No not at all.'

There was a slightly uncomfortable silence.

'Is anything bothering you?' Jennie asked.

Lisa couldn't help but laugh. 'Hey, you've asked me like 4 times already, and honestly, I am fine. Nothing and no-one is bothering me at all.'

Jennie smiled. 'That's good. I was a bit worried, you know. I just thought something was up. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.' She muttered, closing her eyes.

'Aw, Jenjen, you're so sweet sometimes.' She gave her a kiss on the forehead.

They were lucky no-one was filming a V-live in the room otherwise, some people may have gotten very strange ideas. Very strange ideas.

After a while, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.