This is the second last chapter, Chapter 11

The following morning, Lisa woke up to find that she was strapped onto her bed. Literally. Rope was tied around her blankets, strapping her to the bed.

'What the fu-! Help!' she cried. 'Hellp!'

Almost as soon as she had finished calling for help, Jennie came storming through the door.

'What's wrong?!' she cried, breathlessly.

She must've bolted...Lisa thought.

'I'm, uh, a bit stuck...' she said, still struggling against the rope. She made a silent vow to get Rose and Jisoo back.

Jennie burst out laughing.

'Oh my god! How on earth did this happen?!' she asked, trying to untangle the rope.

'Probably Rose. Or Jisoo. Or both of them.' Lisa mumbled, embarrassed.

'Oh you poor thing.' Jennie said, still fumbling with the rope. 'Oh god!' she cried all of a sudden.

'What wrong?' Lisa asked.

'They put a lock on this thing!'

'A LOCK?!' Lisa half screamed.

Jennie nodded.

'There's a little sticky note attached to it. It says..."to find the key for this lock, you must search somewhere light brown and fluffy inside this room." Ya! This is Rose's handwriting. It's her stupid little prank.' Jennie grumbled.

'I want to get out!' Lisa cried, kicking furiously but making no progress.

'Calm down.' Jennie said. 'Let's see...light brown and fluffy...inside this room...there is nothing brown and fluffy in this room. Wait...could they possibly be talking about...no way!'

'What?' Lisa asked, desperately.

'I think they might be talking about your hair! It's the only light brown and fluffy thing in here!'

'In my...HAIR????' Lisa yelled. 'Oh heck no, they went a step too far this time...' she grumbled.

'Wait, hold still.' Jennie said, climbing on top of Lisa and searching through her hair.

Lisa could feel her cheeks burning up. Jennie was literally sitting on top of her. Her face was inches away from Lisa's. Her eyes focused on one thing. The key. But of course, Lisa wasn't the only one to feel awkward. Jennie glanced down and made eye contact with her.

'Have I told you that you look pretty even without make-up?' Jennie said, a flirty look crossing her face.

Lisa didn't know whether to smile or throw Jennie off her, Karate kid style.

'No, that's the first time you've said that to me...' she said, struggling to control her words. She felt like screaming out "I Love You, Kim Jennie!" but, for obvious reasons, she didn't.

'Well you really do look beautiful...' Jennie said, lowering her face so much that their noses were millimetres from touching. Her hand touched something metallic inside Lisa's hair. She wrapped her fingers around it.

'I found the key.' She whispered.

Lisa couldn't nod. If she did, their mouths would make contact. That's how close they were.

Jennie's hand cupped one side of Lisa's face and she leaned in.

.

.

.

Lisa didn't know what to do. Her eyes grew wide for a full second before processing what was happening.

Jennie was kissing her.

And it wasn't that playful cheek kiss. It was a full "on the lips" type kiss.

Lisa didn't have the chance to return the kiss, because Jennie had jumped off of her and was unlocking the lock in a haste. Lisa could see that Jennie's cheeks were bright pink.

The lock came undone, and she managed to untangle the rope, freeing Lisa. As soon as she was free, Lisa jumped off the bed and returned Jennie's kiss.

They stood there for a while, doing nothing but kissing. Something that Lisa had secretly long-waited for.