Chapter 10 (only 2 chapters to go)

Lisa didn't realise that she had fallen asleep until she was woken up by Jennie, who was shaking her.

'Oh finally, you're awake!' she cried. 'I've been trying to wake you up for ages!'

Once they were back at their huge as house, the 4 members did the first thing that most people would do once back from a trip.

Shower.

Lisa came out of the shower, feeling refreshed and energised. She went to the lounge room, where Rose was sitting, using her phone.

'Oh, hey Lisa!' Rose said. 'Hey check out this meme that a fan made from that V-Live I did a couple days ago.'

Lisa slid down next to Rose on the couch, and took the phone.

The meme was of her hugging Jennie from that scene in the bathroom, back at the hotel. There was a caption underneath reading: It's times like this that I know Jenlisa is real!

Seeing that "Jenlisa" thing again made Lisa feel a bit uneasy.

'Hey, you okay?' Rose asked.

Lisa nodded, and handed back the phone.

'Hey, um, Rose...there's something I need to tell you...'

'What is it?' Rose asked. She looked very intrigued all of a sudden.

'This is a secret. You mustn't tell anyone. Promise?' Lisa said, looking Rose straight in the eye.

Rose paused then agreed.

'I like Jennie Unnie.' Lisa said, in barely a whisper. 'More than a friend. More than a BFF.'

Surprisingly though, Rose didn't look the least bit surprised.

'I had a feeling...good on you, Lisa!' she said, grinning and giving her a hug. 'You guys would be perfect, I'll admit.' She said. 'I'll support you guys all the way.'

'Well, uh, thanks, but Jennie doesn't...uh, know yet...' Lisa said.

'Oh!' Rose said. 'Does Jisoo know?'

'Yep, I know.' Came Jisoo's voice. She was standing behind the couch, smiling.

'Ya!' Rose said. 'Why are you eavesdropping, huh?'

'Um, Rose...you said before that you had a feeling that I liked Jennie already...is it that obvious?' Lisa asked, feeling herself blush.

'Well...' Rose looked at Jisoo then back at Lisa. '...you guys ARE very touchy. And when I say touchy, I mean more touchy than most of us. And you're mainly touchy with her, only.'

Lisa nodded, feeling herself burn up.

'But it's okay. If Jennie doesn't stop you from pecking her like crazy, she probably doesn't mind your attention...perhaps, you could even say that she might LIKE it...' Rose re-assured.

Jisoo nodded in agreement.

'In fact......I think I'm starting to think of a plan....' Rose mumbled, than she whispered something in Jisoo's ear. Jisoo nodded and grinned.

'That sounds great!' she said, and the two giggled like little pre-schoolers at a tea party.

Lisa gulped. Plan? Plan for what?