Chapter One

Today is a very big and exciting day! I'm excited, it is the opening night for the new Broadway musical "Catch Me if You Can"  This has been something I've been looking forward to since the list for this season came out! And what a perfect list it was: 

Evita
Les Miserables 
Legally Blonde 
Catch Me if You Can 
Wicked 
Book of Mormon

Fantastic right? Well It's 4 hours before the show, and I am going out to dinner with my friends who were also coming to see it. They weren't as excited as I was, and I didn't expect them to be. I wanted this night to be perfect.
I jumped in the shower. After that I did my make up naturally and curled my hair in loose curls. I changed into a magenta lace dress, black heels, and a black clutch. I went through my jewlrey box and found my star necklace. It was my good luck charm when I audition for something or whenever I just need luck.                                         
         I barley got ready in time. I'm just that typical girl who takes her dear sweet time so that she could look perfect. I looked perfect. Which I don't say often. 
        Soon my best friend Taylor arrived and we were finally on our way. I was ecstatic, like I've never been so happy in my life. We met up with our friends Molly, Katie and Sarah at the restaurant, I don't know what it was called, it was right by the theatre and it was very fancy.  It was 7:15 when we left the. The show was at 7:45! Yay! We walked into the theater, there were so many people there restaurant. I'm pretty sure it was sold out. Well duh! I bought a couple suvineors (or however you spell it) I bought like the program with all the pictures, a t-shirt, CD, and a key chain! J I spoil myself too much! The lights flickered in the lobby telling us that the show was about to start. We walked to our seats. They were perfect! They were front row orchestra. Usually, in most theaters, the front row isn't very good but since this theater is smaller than most the stage is lower and the orchestra is underneath the stage. Rather cool actually. 
        The first song began. When the main character came out, my jaw dropped. He was handsome, very handsome. And his voice was just perfect. I stared at him the entire first song. Molly nudged me, I looked at her and laughed. My attention drew back on him. "I'll be your one man Disney Land" he sung as he pointed... directly at me! WAIT WHAT!  He actually pointed at me. All of my friends looked at me and I sunk down in my chair with a grin on my face. I had to meet this man.