Chapter Four

I woke up on my couch, strange, I had been listening to Once all night. It was still playing when I woke up. I am now in love with this musical. I sat at up and reminisced the night before and grinned widely. I got coffee and then plugged my phone into the charger, I guess I forgot so now it's dead. great. I looked at the clock... it was like 1 in the after noon. shit. All of the sudden there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my coffee and opened the door. It was Aaron.

"oh um Aaron" I said while covering myself up because I was wearing my pajamas "what are you doing here?" I said in amazement, for again I have embarrassed myself in front the most attractive guy I have ever met.
" I called and texted you a lot, and when you didn't answer I had to come see if you were ignoring me" he said with a smirk. I motioned him to come in. "Coffee?" I offered. "Yes, please" I went into the kitchen and made another class, then brought it out to Aaron who had found my couch and was sitting on it. "Thank you ma'am" he said and then laughed. I sat down on the chair across the room, Aaron frowned, it made me giggled.

"I wasn't ignoring you I promise, I just woke up and I forgot to plug in my phone last night." He seemed relieved.
"so now that I'm here what should we do?" He winked I gave him a weird look and then laughed. "Come'on I have an idea." He took my hand and headed out the door.
"Wait!" I said, "I go out like this" Aaron looked me up and down. "I like it" he said. I hit him gently and laughed.
"let me go change I'll be right back" I ran back to my room. Aaron called out " Aw Come'on Sydney I like you're slippers!"

15 minutes later I walked out
"you look amazing!" Aaron said smiling. I blushed.
He took my hand he we headed out.

I was about to wave for a taxi but Aaron grabbed my hand and put it down "we can walk silly" he laughed and we started walking up Washington Square East towards 7th avenue. We got on a subway to times square. "Aaron, what are we doing in Times Square?" I asked. But I wasn't complaining.
         "You'll see" he winked. I followed along in confusion. We ended up on West 46th street, The Booth Theatre, right next to The Shubert Theatre. "
        What are we doing at the Booth Theatre?" "You don't know what used to be in this theatre?" Aaron grabbed my hand and grabbed a key out of his back pocket. He walked up to the stage door and unlocked it. 
        "What are you doing? Are you allowed to do this?" a lot of questions like this shot through my mind, what if we got caught? oh well. "just trust me" he said.
         Inside the door was two staircases one went up and the other went down. Aaron led me down the staircase and to another door. He got out another key and unlocked it. "This theatre is currently empty, but a show I about to come in a couple of months to a year. But there is a reason why I brought you. You said that you loved this musical but you never got the chance to see it.  Well they're still moving some things out. Sydney, this is The Booth Theatre where Next To Normal closed a year ago." 

        I smiled in absolute excitement and to uncontrollably fangirl. Aaron starred at me and started laughing. "This is amazing." I looked around a took it all in. I walked into the dressing room he unlocked. It looked like it was just for one person so it was fairly small. "This was my dressing room" he said. I looked around. On the table there was nothing except for a bandanna. "What's this?" I asked in confusion. "Turn around" he said in a someone creepy way. I hesitated. I was scared. I turned around and he covered my eyes with the bandanna, grabbed my hand and led my to someplace. I trusted him. I just met him last night but I trusted him. After a couple minutes of walking, we stopped. "Where are we now?" I asked. we hadn't left the theatre it was still warm unlike the New York air. 
        He unwrapped the bandanna from my eyes  but it was still dark. "Is this a joke?" I asked, he chuckled.
"No just wait" he said but his voice wasn't close to me.
"Aaron where are you?" I started to feel around. All of the sudden lights went on. I found myself standing center stage at the booth theatre. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. I didn't realize it but I had the biggest smile on my face.
"you were born to be up there" Aaron said smiling as he was walking back up the aisle towards the stage. I laughed and went over and hugged him.
"this is amazing Aaron" He looked me in the eyes. and suddenly started to get closer. so close I felt his breath on me. suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and grinned inside the kiss. he pulled away and smiled.