Chapter Three

Aaron is kind of scaring me with his witty looks. I not sure where we were going, and the fact that I barely know this guy frightens me.   I feel totally comfortable though, as though I’ve been in this car before. “Do you like music? I have a ton of CD’s if you want to listen to one.” 
        “Who doesn’t like music?” he laughed, I fell in  love with his laugh. He handed me a bin full of CD’s. “Do you have enough?” He smiled. I rummaged through the bin. “All of these are musicals.”
         “Yeah I know, I’m kind of xactly” I looked at me with yet another goofy face.
        “Me too!” I really wanted to hear him sing again, so I found Next to Normal and put it in the CD player.
        “Which one is that?” He asked. I gave him an ‘I don’t know’ look and skipped to  number 12.  I think he caught on real fast.
         “Nice choice!” He smiled and starting singing along. He is perfect. “I’m alive, I’m alive, I am so alive!” His voice hadn’t changed, okay maybe a little but still he was fantastic. I don’t want this moment to end.    By the time I had finished thinking all of this I caught myself staring, and so did Aaron.
              “What is it?” I snapped out of my daze.     “Sydney are you okay?”
                “What? Oh yeah I’m perfect! “
                “You were starring at me”
                  “Yeah um you’re just amazing” He smiled and put the car in park. I hadn’t been paying attention to where we were, but we were at some kind of Italian restaurant. It looked fancy...      
“Where are we?” 
“We are currently in Brooklyn, this is a xactlynt that my Great Grandpa started.” He opened the door for me, I smiled “Watch your step” I tripped. Typical me to embarrass myself. “Here let me help you up,” He held out his hand which I xactl excepted. 
“Thanks, I’m kind of a clutz” he laughed and motioned me inside . This place is totally cute, and romantic.   He grabbed my hand, and pulled my past the host.
“They know me, I have my own table” I rolled my eyes at him and willingly followed. He was right, he had his own table in the back, it was a small booth. The waitor came with two glasses of wine. “I hope you like white wine.” He smirked and took a sip.
“How’d you know? It’s my favorite. But you don’t strike me as a wine guy.”
“Oh really, you don’t strike me as a wine girl.”  
“well there’s lots of things you don’t know about me”
“let’s change that” We ordered, ate, and talked the whole time.Now I really want to stay here forever. 
At 10 the manager kicked us out. 

        “Give me your phone!” Aaron said rather demanding. I reached into my pocket and got it out, he snapped it right out of my hands.”Text me or call me anytime, I want to do this again.” I smiled.
“Give me your phone.” He gave me his phone and I started scrolling through his contacts. I saw people like; Skylar Astin, Alice Ripley, and Norbert Butz. I put my contact in. I could get used to this.

He opened the car door and I hopped in.
“Now you know you’re going to have to tell me where you live!”
“Well do you know where NYU is?”
“of course!”
“Just  drop me off there!” We drove for what seemed liked a lifetime. We listened to a different musical, I hadn’t heard of it before. 
“Do you like this?” He asked, referring to the music. I nodded. “It’s a new musical called Once. This is one of the first Cd’s out there for it, It won’t be on stage for like 2 years. Hey! You can have this one if you want, I can get another one from a friend of mine.”
“ Really?” He nodded, I smiled.” Thanks”
“Look we’re here! “ He ejected the CD from the player and handed it to. His fingers barely touched mine. Electricity shot through my arm, I’m not xactly sure if he felt it too. He got out of the car, and opened the door for me. He took me hand. Yep! He felt it.
“Where are we going now?” I asked.
“Your dorm, do you think I’m going to let you walk alone at night!”

When we go to my building we said our goodbyes and kissed my cheek. What a perfect ending to a perfect night.