Chapter Two

Last night was perfect and magical. The show was fantastic I would go again if I could, but sadly I don’t think I could. All I could think about was him. The handsome guy on stage who had pointed to me. So many questions went through my head. Why me? Was I special? Did I look funny? Did I have something in my teeth? I got really paranoid, I really wanted to know why. 
        But today is another day, and this day should be fun! I was going to a baseball game. Not really sure who’s playing but I don’t care, as long as it’s baseball.  I got up out of bed and realized that I had forgotten to take my makeup off from last night. So I guess I would just take another shower. I changed into this a plaid half top and some shorts.  I could be a tomboy if I wanted too. I had this feeling that something good was going to happen today, I didn’t know what I just felt something. I looked at the mirror and smiled at the reflection. Wow I was on a roll, I looked good twice in a row! New Record! 
                       We just pulled up to the ball park, it was strangely croweded. Taylor had a grin slapped across her face, she knew who was playing and wehat was going on. She only told me that we we're going to watch a baseball game. It was a surprise. Cars flooded the parking lot, there was camera crews everywhere. It looked like this game was a big deal. I sat up in my seat looking for some kind of answer. I started to get really nervous and excited too! 

        We finally found a spot to park, it was like 3 miles away from the park.Great! "Could you please tell me what's goin on?" I Asked Taylor polietly. 
"Nope!" She said. I did one of those  but bumps and she went flying and almost hid a puddle. She looked pissed, but I just laughed. We got to the gate of the park, Taylor handed me a ticket. I instantly read what it said: 

April 25
The Cast of 
Book of Mormon vs
The Cast of Catch Me if You Can 
Section A 
Seat 10 

I squealed in excitement. This was my chance to find that guy at the show last night. Everyone piled into their seats and the game had began. I looked up and down for him, I had forgotten his name. Damn! I'm pretty sure we were right above their dug out so it was almost impossible to look for him in there. It was his team up to bat. They were doing pretty good actually. It was almost #8's turn to bat so he stood in the on deck position and started to practice swinging. He turned around, there he was the guy I had been looking for. It was him. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. I kept that smile the whole time that he was there. I looked over at Taylor.
"Tay look it's that guy from last night, the one who pointed to me!" 
"There's no way!" She looked really far and then she gasped, "it his him, damn!" She was right, damn! Those baseball pants >>> 
He got up to bat, he looked like he was a pro. He turned around and winked at me. I blushed and kept watching him. He looked perfect. Unfortunelty he struck out. I'm pretty he sure was distracted. OOPS! 
        He didn't seen upset that he had struck out. I was just glad that I had found him. Now all I need to do is get to know him. 

"What a fantastic game! and not to mention that win!" I said to Taylor as we exited to ball park. 
"You just liked it because you saw that boy!" she replied. I didn't deny or agree. I just gave her a funny look and skipped ahead of her. I turned around and gave her another face, just to be knocked to the ground right on my face! 
"I'm so sorry, here let me help you up" I looked up to see who it was, I couldn't see his face clearly for the sun was to bright. He held out his hand and I grabbed. 
"Don't be sorry," I said, finally seeing his voice recongizing that he was the one from last night "It was my fault I should have been paying attention. But thanks!" I gave him a slight smile. I didn't know exactly what Tay was doing, but frankly I didn't care. 
"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name" he said, I just smiled and I think I blushed. 
"My name's Sydney, and your?" 
"They call me Aaron" I smiled, his cute name matched his cute face. "So Sydney, are you doing anything after this?" 
I looked back at Tay who was also talking to some guy. I picked up a rock and threw it at her. She looked up and gave me the death glare. I motioned her to come my way. "What are you doing after this?" 
"I was planning on taking you home, and then going home. Why?" I smiled. 
"What if I told you that you could just go straight home?" She gave me a confused look. She wasn't the brightest person, I guess I'll have to spell it out for her. "Well that guy from last night, Aaron, asked me." She smiled and acted the way typical girls do when it comes to guys. 
"Go! Have fun! Don't forget to text me. I'll call you tonight." She turned around and skipped back to that guy she was with. 
"Looks like nothing!" I said looking back at Aaron.
"Well, I would really like to get to know you. So would you like to grab something to eat. Something besides ball park food?" I gigled and nodded. He held out his arm and I gladly accepted. We walked to his car, and he opened the door for me. I glady thanked him and he got in the opposite side. "Where would you like to go?" I looked at him, he just smiled and started the car. "Then it'll be a surprise."