Chapter Five

The next morning I woke up on the couch in a different apartment. Now, I know what y'all are thinking. No I wouldn't do that on the second date. What happened was we came here and watched a movie RENT actually and I fell asleep during the movie. Instead of waking me up I guess he let me just stay here. I

        I sat up on the couch and stretched. There was sweet, delicious smell in the air. I looked over and saw Aaron by the stove making pancakes. I decided to go scare him. I silently stood up and slowly walked over behind him. Before I could scare he turned around with a plate full of pancakes. I screamed and he dropped the entire plate on the floor. 

"oh my gosh, aaron, I am so sorry!" 
He just laughed. 
"Don't worry about it Sydney. They probably weren't that good to begin with."  
I giggled 
"Good morning beautiful" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. 
"Good morning" I said back and buried my head into his chest. 
"What are we doing today?" He asked. 
"Don't you have a show today?"
"I don't have to be there until later" It was about 10:30 now. "There's plenty of time" 
"well whatever we do can I go home and change first?" 
"Of course," He smiled like he had an idea. "How about you go home now and I come buy your dorm in an hour and we can walk to lunch" 
" Sounds like a deal."  I grabbed all my stuff and walked to the door. He followed behind me. He gently kissed me goodbye 
"1 hour!" 
"1 hour" I repeated. 
I ran home. 

45 Minutes later (After shower and stuff) I looked good!
at exactly 11:30 (1 hour later) Aaron knocked on my door. I opened it and then grabbed my bag and my shoes. 
"ready?" he asked
"ready!" 
He held out his arm and I gladly took it. 

We walked for what seem to be forever. We talked about random things. We laughed a lot. It was perfect. 
We finally made it to where we were going to lunch, It's called Cosi and it's right by the Gershwin theatre on 51st and Broadway. Their food was delicious. 

We were walking back from lunch and I still had my lemonade (IT'S SO GOOD! DON'T JUDGE ME) "What now?" I asked. 
"I have an idea but it's a surprise!" 
"Aaron, I hate surprises!" 
"You'll love this one!" 

After a couple minutes we were on 45th street. 
"We're here!" He exclaimed
I looked up and I saw that we were at the Jacobs Theatre where the very first preview for 'Once' is starting in 30 minutes. 
"You didn't?" I said in shock
"I did" he said and laughed
I jumped up and down and kissed him. When I pulled away a bunch of girls and a couple of guys jumped all over aaron 

"OOMG IT'S AARON TVEIT!"
"AARON I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN"
"MARRY ME ARRON? I LOVE YOU!!!" 

oh yeah I forgot he was famous around here. He was very kind he got pictures and signed their pictures. which took a long time. I finally just went into the theatre without him. 

5 minutes through the show, Aaron still wasn't there. I was getting worried. I sat there a lone for the first 20 minutes of the show. 

"I'm very sorry," I heard a voice say. I looked up and it was Aaron. "Those girls who never leave." 
"It's okay. You're here now"  I smiled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. 

After the show, Aaron had to leave quickly to get to his show on time. "Make sure you stop by the theatre at 8:00 sharp. I have a surprise!" He said before running off. Damn he was cute running away. Anyways, For the next couple of hours I walked around New York. I actually walked down 45th street to an amazing cookie place called Schmackery's and bought myself a dozen cookies. Don't worry, I won't eat them all. I might share some with Aaron. 
        I was around 7:55 when I got the theater. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. First, I walked into the theatre. People were already in their seats waiting for it to begin. I walked up to the lady in the  ticket booth. "Hi, I'm here to see Aaron." I said politely. 
"oh yeah? you and 700 other fangirls. Do you need tickets or are you just wasting my time?" 
"No I mean Aaron asked me to meet him here." 
"Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I don't think so." She said rolling her eyes. I angrily left the theater. As I got out the door my phone buzzed. It was from Aaron. 'Hey, come to the stage door. It's just around the corner.' I walked around the corner and found Aaron holding the door half in costume. "What are you doing?" I laughed. 
"What?" He said grinning. 
"You can't just walk out the stage door in costume. Someone might see you!" I laughed again. He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me and I walked in. 
"I only have a few minutes before I have to go on but here's your surprise." He held one ticket. "It's the best seat in the house and I had it reserved just for you." I smile and jumped up and hugged him. 
"Thank you so much!" I said before kissing him. We stayed there for a while before being rudely interuppted. 
"uh hum. Sorry hun he's mine right now. You can have him back right after the show." I turned around and saw Kerry Butler who was the female lead. I laughed and so did Aaron. 
"Aaron, you better go or they'll start without you." she said. He ran off to start the show. "Here I'll show you a short cut to your seat." We walked under the stage and into the orchestra pit. The conductor was up at his spot yet so I climbed the stairs and opened the little door. The door led straight to my seat. This was oddly familiar. I looked down at the ticket and it was the same exact seat I sat in when I saw it opening night. Right in the front. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the show, I stayed in my seat while everyone ran to crowd the stage door. I waited until Aaron came back onstage. 
"Did you enjoy the show?" He said startling me. 
"Now what do you think?" I giggled. I walked over to the stage and he took my hand pulling me up. 
"I'm glad you came." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. He was about a head taller than me so I had to look up to see his face. "Now I must go please my fans. I'll be back in a few. You can wait out in my dressing room, it's not hard to find." He smiled and hugged me tightly. 
"Good luck!" I said. 
"With what?" He said confused. 
"Those insane fangirls. I know how they can be I'm one of them." He chuckled and walked out the stage door. Once he was gone I stood in the middle of the stage and just stood there staring out. Imagining what it must be like to perform on a broadway stage 8 times a week .
        I had to walk up 2 flights of stairs to get to Aaron's dressing room. This one was slightly bigger than the one at the Booth Theatre, then again the theater was slightly bigger. I looked at all his fan mail (no I didn't go through all the letters and read them I just looked at the pictures and gifts) I have to admit the Tveiter Tot fanbase is amazingly loyal. I waited maybe 30 minutes before he came back to the dressing room. I didn't mind though. I admire the fact that he takes the time to greet each fan and is willing to sign and take pictures. 
"Hey Syd! I'm back!" He said while bursting through the door making me jump. He laughed. "Did I scare you?" I nodded. "Have you eaten dinner yet?" 
"No but I have had dessert," I said showing him the box of cookies. "I kind of took a detour on the way to the theatre." He laughed and took the box from me. He picked one up and took a bite out of it. 
"Oh my god! These are amazing! I've lived here for 3 1/2 years and I have never heard of this place!" He stuck the cookie out and I took a bit of it. 
"What a nutritious dinner!" I said. We both laughed. 
We walked out of the theatre hand in hand. We walked all over times square. "It's beautiful" I said gazing up at the city. 
"You're beautiful." He said. I looked at him. He was staring at me smiling. I couldn't help but blush. Before I met him I had never thought something like this. I don't mean dating a celebrity, I mean dating this fast. I never pictured love to be like this let alone move this fast. (now I'm not saying I love him...just yet)