Chapter 5

Ariana POV

Dad is at work and I'm bored. I'm at home with Alejandro and Javi. Dad left Javi in charge. I don't care. I'm bout to leave. My friends want to go to the mall and I agreed because the boy that I like is supposed to be going too.

I am finishing up getting dressed so that I can leave before my dad gets home. I didn't ask if I could go because I know he will say no and I will get back before he gets home.

 I didn't ask if I could go because I know he will say no and I will get back before he gets home

I put my hair in a ponytail and then went downstairs. I was about to walk out the front door when I heard my big head ass brother behind me.

Javi: Where you going?

Me: Out.

Javi: Not with that on.

Me: Yes I am. Bye.

I left out the door and got in my friend, Arielle's car. She's 16 and just got her brand new car.

She drove out of the gate and in the direction of the mall.

Arielle: You look so cute.

Me: Thank you boo.

Arielle: Your crazy ass brothers let you out the house in that?

Me: Javi tried to stop me but I just left which I think had him a little stumped. He was not expecting me to walk out like that.

Arielle: You think you gon be in trouble when you get back?

Me: Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on two things. One is if I can get home before my dad does. And two, if Javi snitches or not.

She pulled up in the mall parking lot and parked. We got out and met our friends in the food court.

Asím was watching me as we walked up.

Asím: Hey Ari.

Me: Hey.

He makes me so nervous.

Arielle: What store we going to first?

Kamilla: Forever 21?

Jamil: We always go to that store.

Kamilla: And? You always buy stuff from that store too.

Jamil: You right.

These two always fighting.

We all headed off to Forever 21.

My friend group consists of Kamilla, Jamil, Arielle, Asím, Bianca, Marino, and Marion. Kamilla and Jamil are brother and sister and Marino and Marion are brothers.

We went in Forever 21 and each bought a few things. We left outta there and went to Foot Locker. I was about to walk in when I seen Ramone in there shopping.

He can not see me here. I ain't scared of Javier or Alejandro. Hell, I'm not even that scared of Mario. But Ramone. He put that fear in my heart. Almost as much as my dad do.

Me: Uhh why don't we go to Finish Line instead?

Bianca: Why?

Me: Cause my brother in there and I ain't supposed to be here.

I felt a presence behind me before I heard his voice.

Ramone: Ariana?

I was about to just walk away like I ain't know who he was talking to but that ain't smart. It's only going to piss him off and I learned, the hard way, to not do that.

I turned around to face my big brother.

Me: Hey big brother. What are you doing here?

Ramone: Better question is what are you doing here? Dad said to not be out the house while he gone.

Me: I know but he told me I could come to the mall today.

Ramone: He did?

He pulled out his phone.

Me: Are you calling dad?

Ramone: Yeah. I just wanna make sure it's cool for you to be out before I leave.

Me: Wait. Don't call dad.

I turned to my friends.

Me: Sorry y'all. I'm going to have to go home. I'll facetime y'all later.

They gave me a look of understanding before they left.

Ramone: He has no idea you out here, do he?

Me: No. Please don't tell on me.

Ramone: I'm not going to have to. He already know.

Me: What? No. How?

Ramone: You know he always find out everything.

Okay. So my dad knows I Ieft home. Why hasn't he called me yet? And why hasn't Ramone said anything about my clothes? This is not like him. Its scaring me. I would prefer if he was going on and on about how I'm in trouble for disobeying dad and wearing inappropriate clothes out of the house. His silence about it is killing me.

Me: Ramone, why you not yelling or nothing?

Ramone: Cause I ain't mad at you. I don't like yo outfit and we gone have to go through your clothes to weed out the inappropriate stuff but we all done disobeyed dad at one point. He prolly gone whoop yo ass but you ain't gotta worry about me being mad at you.

Me: Who are you and what have you done with my big brother?

Ramone: I realized I was being a little bit too hard on you. I just want to protect you but I can't do that if you scared of me.

Me: I'm not scared of you. I'm scared of getting into trouble with you.

Ramone: Yeah. I know. Look, you wanna go catch up with your friends? I'll let dad know I stayed with you. I mean, you about to get in trouble anyway. You might as well enjoy the rest of your day and your freedom while you still can.

Me: Yeah. I'll text them and see where they at and then meet up with them.

Ramone: Alright but first, you bout to go get another outfit. You can hang with your friends, but not in that.

I smiled.

Me: Okay.

We went to Rue 21 and Ramone bought me another outfit to change into before I caught up with my friends.

He's right. I need to gone ahead and enjoy my freedom cause my dad ain't bout to be as nice as Ramone was.
____________________________________
Just some small. I'll update again hopefully tomorrow. Give me feedback. Let me know what y'all think of it.

Chapter 6 coming soon