Chapter 8

Arianna POV

My uncle just came and woke everyone up for school today. Lord knows I am not feeling it. I reluctantly got up and got ready for the day. I showered and did my hygiene before getting dressed. Sofia was already ready.

I finished getting dressed and then went downstairs

I finished getting dressed and then went downstairs. Everybody was in there eating breakfast. I'm not even hungry so I just sat at the island on my phone.

Joaquin: Wassup Ari?

Me: Nun.

Joaquin: You good cuz?

Me: Yeah. Just tired.

He nodded and I looked down at my phone.

When everyone finished up eating, we got dropped off at school.

My first hour science class flee by and so did my second hour child development class.

Now I'm in 3rd hour and it's PE.

We went in and got in our attendance lines. The teacher came and took attendance and then started explaining what we were doing today.

Miss Scott: We will be heading out to the track today. You all are running the timed mile today. Go get dressed and we will meet out at the track.

Oh hell nah. I ain't running nobodies track today.

I put my backpack in the locker room.

I saw Sofia as I was coming out.

Me, Sofia, Joaquin, and Javi all have the same PE hour, but different teachers. We are all usually together doing the same stuff though.

Sofia: Your class running the mile today?

Me: Yeah but I ain't doing it.

Sofia: They said if you don't, it'll drop your grade.

Me: I don't care about that grade. I'm not running no mile.

Sofia: Okay.

We walked out the doors heading over to the track and met up with Joaquin and Javi.

Javi: Ari, you don't look like you bout to run the mile?

Me: Cause I'm not.

Javi: Don't get in trouble Ari.

Me: I'm not. As long as she just leave me alone, I will be fine. I'm just going to be sitting in the bleachers, chilling.

Javi: Alright.

We got over to the track and I walked up to the bleachers.

I sat down and got on my phone. I made sure to turn off the button that shows who's active so that no one finds out I'm on Facebook/Instagram during class.

I chilled up here in the bleachers until the end of class.

We headed back over to the locker rooms and I went in to grab my back pack and then we had to do second attendance.