The Three Suspects

When Night came, a man was riding on a hoverboard and he fell. 

"Are you okay?" The voice spoke. "I think I sprained my ankle..." Mugsy muttered. "Why are you so clumsy?" Nick asked. If you think it's so easy, then you do it!" Mugsy complained. 

"I just got an artificial leg, do you want me to give me another one? Nick told Mugsy off. "Then stop criticizing my style!" Mugsy complained. 

"What style? Frog Style?" Nick asked Mugsy.

"Can you two stop arguing? Rocky said as he approached the two men with a boombox. If a resident comes home now, everything will be ruined! Rocky raised his voice. 

"Tell him to stop complaining!" Rocky cried as he took off his disguise. "Until you stop falling!" Nick yelled. 

"Please, would you two stop arguing? I know it's very tiring to do this so late every night, But if you start to quarrel, then it will be more tiring, right? Rocky told the two men.

"Then maybe you should stop doing this once and for all." Bugs added. 

"Exactly!" The three men exclaimed. "Who said that?!" They said and they turned around to find Bugs and Lola. 

"Boys. Meet the House Speaker." Lola greeted the men. 

"Hello, Mugsy. Hello, Nick. And I don't believe I've met your friend and partner. Mr. Rocky, Am I right?" Bugs introduced himself to the three men. 

"How did you know that?" Rocky asked the rabbit.

"Well you see, my excellent surveillance team uncovered that the old man who haunted this block came from in three sizes. So I asked myself who was the one who told me the history of the name of the ghost. So all I had to do was to find out who the third man was. And I remember that other than all the scared residents and all the views on Youtube, there was only one real result from all these fake hauntings. Which is a specific flat that could not be sold." Bugs told the men. 

"Hudson!" Rocky exclaimed. Hudson then asked his father, "Father, Why are you doing this?" Hudson asked his father. 

"Mr. Rocky, I think you and your son need to sit down and have a long conversation." Bugs suggested. "Mr. Bunny, are we in trouble?" Mugsy asked. 

"It's not their fault it was my idea! I forced them to help me!" Rocky confessed. 

"Just be thankful that no one got hurt by your ridiculous tactics. Lola told the men off. 

"I told them accidents might happen!" Rocky told bugs. So nobody can run up and fall." Nick explained. 

"What about the video?" Lola questioned. "My daughter helped me film it and put it on the internet." Mugsy explained.

"It would be funny if the blooper videos of the "Ghosts" falling down to reveal to the whole of Tune Town that this is just a big funny hoax." Bugs suggested. 

"I'll ask my daughter." Mugsy added. 

"Thank you so much." Bugs thanked the bulky man then he suggested. "I think you should go home and put some cold compress on the ankle before it swells up." 

"Mr. Nick, would you help him?" Bugs asked and Nick answered "Yes." 

Nick and Mugsy left the scene to let Mugsy go home to rest. 

"Mr. Rocky, do you think we can pay a visit to this flat of yours?" Bugs asked the man and Rocky agreed to take Lola, Bugs, and his son Hudson to the house.