Conclusion(?)

Bugs gave the following speech. 

"Love can be a very frustrating feeling. Because the very emotion makes you give your love to someone can also make you blind to someone else offering their love to you. Maybe love itself is always a bit supernatural, impossible to describe, and just as impossible to understand. But when you get a fleeting glimpse of it, like a ghost, then you have a choice. To shake your head and pretend there's nothing there, or to believe and let it change you.

In this case, thank heavens the supernatural was real. And thank heavens that the love was." Bugs said giving the heartfelt speech. 

Rocky left his old flat and he waved goodbye to Mugsy and Nick. The House speakers, Bugs, Lola, Elmer, Daffy, Tina, and Petunia too waved goodbye. Hudson and Rocky drove to a different part of Tune Town.

"Hey, Guys! Congratulations! That was an amazing trick you played on everyone. The lullaby... 

"I thought of that!" Mugsy told Elmer. "And the lift! Genius!" Elmer added as he gave a chef's kiss gesture. 

"My idea!" Nick told Elmer. "And the spooky little girl... That was the creepiest part of all! Where is the little girl? " Elmer asked the two men. 

"Little Girl? What little girl?" Nick and Mugsy said in confusion. 

Mugsy explained, "There were only the three of us men." No one else. No little girl." Nick told Elmer and the two men left the scene leaving Elmer in utter shock.

The End.