Chapter 8

"Why are you with Fiona?" I asked anxiously while checking them out from head to toe. I'm trying my best to be fucking calm—as possible—in handling this situation in front of me.

"Please just help me with her," she said trying to stay still while holding Fiona by her waist. Damn—news flash, Fiona Madrid Drunk As Fuck.

Akalain mo 'yun? Wow....

I disappointedly hand her a bottle of water and pulled Fiona from her, apparently kaya kong buhatin si Fiona, in terms of height mas lamang ako which I thought was my advantage, but when I piggy back her damn ang bigat niya. She gained weight real quick, 4 years ago Fiona was as light as feathers.

Ugh yeah kailangan kong buhatin siya noon because she injured herself.

Buti nalang at nag woworkout parin ako kahit papaano ngayon so I managed to carry her.

"Drink that water and sober yourself up," I commanded with a glare. Ahh this eastern girl.

You wanna know what happened? Suddenly she called in the middle of the night asking for help, she sounds so helpless, as if thorned. Turns out she attended a victory party and she happen to bump with Fiona, yes Fiona, of all people. The bottom line is, si tanga ayan she accompanied Fiona na ngayon ay lupaypay na dahil sa dami ng nainom, hindi niya alam kung saan iiwan ang isang ito, does she even know who the heck Fiona Madrid is? Napapatingin nalang ako sa paligid ko dahil baka mamaya may biglang sumapak sa'kin out of nowhere habang buhat ko si Fiona.

"I'm sober."

Napansin ko ang hawak niyang purse at susi pati narin ang nadaanan naming magarang sasakyan kanina. Tangina talaga napaka sakit sa ulo ng mga babaeng 'to.

May sama ng loob kong sinalampak si Fiona sa sasakyan ko. I stopped the other one from entering and pulled her. She frowned.

"No, you're going to drive her car," I said. Her eyes widened and to my surprise pulled me, the drink must've given her the strength and courage to do so.

"H-hindi, sasabay na 'ko, kaya ko mag drive but not that, masyadong mahal, paano 'pag nabangga ko 'yun? Makukulong ako, hindi ko kayang bayaran," sunod-sunod ang pagsabi niya non, nakakatawa dahil natataranta siya. For a brief moment she watched me laughing.

"Hindi nakakatawa, bakit nga ba kilala mo siya?" I stifled a laugh.

"Oh Fiona was the best hurdler in DTC," I said nonchalantly. Please I know her more than you do.

"At ako hindi?" she asked, annoyed.

"No," I answered just to taunt her, Honestly, I don't know her the first time we've met but I kind of read who she was. I always knew she was a runner by the way she run from those guys chasing her. Not really nice scenario to evaluate her running form but that was the first time I saw her run.

"Okay," she said defeated. It's so humble of her not to brag about her achievements, mukang disappointed talaga siya dahil hindi ko siya kilala at si Fiona kilala ko. She must've felt bad right now. "Pero ano nang gagawin natin ngayon?! Hindi ko alam kung saan siya nakatira, sa'n natin iiwan 'yan? Hayup! Five star hotel?" Now she continued freaking out. Yeah damn right, you're royally fucked up girl, magdusa ka.

Tinititigan ko lang siya ng masinsinan. Hinahayaan siya mag-isip at mag sink-in sa kanya ang ginagawa niya, Fiona wouldn't be awake until sunrise anyway.

"What?! Tulungan mo ako mag-isip."

I crossed my arms, leaned against my car door and shook my head in such dismay. She said she's sober but she looked so drunk right now. I'm freaking helping her pero hindi niya naman pinapansin, masyado siyang aligaga.