Chapter 11

I removed my glasses and massage my temple.

Maingat akong sumandal sa swivel chair ko upang masigurong wala akong mababangga sa drafting table.

I've been spending my time finalizing our floorplan, 'yung interiors and my sample model, I estimated that it would be done in a few days from now. Yes, this is for our project called Proj:Mobile-Tech001 Hindi ko alam kung bakit 'yun ang pinangalan nila Ria sa expansion plan namin, I bet it's the idea of that techie guy, hindi ko na rin pinakialaman, they all seem to agree naman. The first time I read that naimagine kong tila mga scientist kami—eco friendly scientist building their dungeon in the middle of nowhere to research for the success of their evil plan. Hindi ko na pinakialaman as long as it's cool. My father laugh at it and I joined him to laugh instead of being offended, it was my project after all.

Shocks ang sarap mag-unat, lumabas ako upang kumuha ng makakain, the heck I've been inside that four walls for like forever.

Naabutan ko 'yung dalawa na may pinag-uusapan sa living room, Shiro is totally focused by his Ate na halatang may ineexplain, her hands throwing everywhere, then they both grow quiet for a minute, just looking at the notebook with a frown.

Naisipan kong sumingit na, tila nagulat pa sila sa pagsasalita ko. A playful grin comes out of my lips, ngayon lang din kasi ako lumabas ng kwarto.

Ahiera scanned me with her piercing gaze. Her hair cascading down her back, she look so fresh today, mukang kakarating niya lang.

"I'm glad you're here," ngiti ko.

I checked what they are doing over her shoulder, try lang baka alam ko at makatulong naman, it's about math problem that looks familiar to me. My mind searched for that equation for a moment before glancing at Ahiera.

Her penetrating stare makes it hard for me to hold my grin, my self failed me when a grin breaks free. "You've been staring."

"Oo nga," she quipped.

"Good view?"

"Perfect view beh."

I noticed my eye glasses, 'yun siguro 'yung dahilan kung bakit napatingin siya, it's not like she haven't seen me with these.

Rolling my shoulders I've taken her words as a positive thing and I can't help but show my appreciation, my mouth let out uncontrollable chuckles.

"Are you free later?"

She clicked her tongue. "Are you asking me out?" Kunwareng nag-isip ako, she patiently waited. I shifted my gaze to the math problem again still holding my grin.

"Yes...and no." Confusion struck her. "Yes I'm asking you out and no it's not a date."

Using my pinky finger I pointed at the equation they are stuck earlier then proceeded to explain how to solve it, I also solved it myself then explain again how the hell I get the answer. They listen attentively, their action puts a smile on my lips.

Unang beses kong nagpaliwanag about sa ganito, no one has a nerve to ask me about these in school, I don't expect myself socializing either. A total loner.

"Bibili kami ng mga gamit ni Shiro sa mall."

I made a beeline to the kitchen, she followed suit.

I see...she cooked. Talagang sineryoso niya 'yung mga sinabi ko na taga-luto siya, habang ako taga-hugas then we agreed the three of us clean the house. 

She's such a great cook, alam niyo ba 'yun? Yung point na pwede na siya mag-asawa, 21 without a girlfriend gahh does she have plans on committing? Sayang naman kung magaling siya mag-luto pero wala siyang pag-lulutuan.