Chapter 15

And it wasn't simple as I thought it would be.

First of, if I would ever tell her, that's it, end of friendship. Second, remember how scared she was when she hang out with Fiona? Paranoid as fuck and the last thing I wanna see was her panicking figure.

She could still talk to you and hangout out of course but will do everything to avoid you. Third, nothing more. Dead end. Final destination.

How am I suppose to tell her?

Ahiera, the one and only cause of my turmoil now.

"We've been bestfriends since kids but sometimes you're mind just wanders too deep."

My head snapped upwards dahilan para maisarado ko ng hindi inaasahan ang librong binabasa ko ngayon, shit in what page was I? I'm so immersed reading it not to notice the page and also not to notice my neighbor.

"You're reading while thinking deeply," Luisia says, plotting such scruntinizing gaze upon me, she manage to pull that look even if she's across the street from here.

We happen to catch each other chilling out on our veranda's coincidentally. Nakita kong may hawak siyang mug so I tip my own cup of coffee towards her direction, she did the same and we both laugh. A toast.

I watched her brushed her hair with her fingers after yawning. 

"Goodmorning to you too gorgeous." It's still dark here outside and the sun is yet to rise, I missed mornings like this here in the village. Refreshing morning breeze. I missed watching my favourite part as the sun rises.

Gorgeous? "You haven't seen yourself yet, Lui."

She never changed, maganda parin siya kahit bagong gising, kahit naalimpungatan pa 'yan maganda parin, and her complimenting me is an honour.

"Ae I swear if I ain't straight as straight line I'd kill everyone just to fuck you."

I happen to suck the air around me just to breath properly as I accidentally swallowed almost half of my hot coffee—no doubt, swallow is the right term.

"Bitch," I muttered under my uneven breath after gagging.

"You callin' me names there babe?"

Lui propped herself up settling herself over the flat nook that is wide enough for her to seat. Hindi ko 'yun magawa dahil salamin ang nagsisilbing harang ko rito.

"Be careful," I reminded not wanting to watch my bestfriend fall over and die, nasa ikatlong palapag siya ng kanilang bahay kaya kung hindi siya mag-iingat goodbye. Lui doesn't have this fear of heights, she's really an outrageous person, she love cliff diving, mountain climbing and all kaya pinabayaan ko nalang siya, she love herself so I trust that she will never jump. At kahit noon pa man sumasampa na talaga siya d'yan.  Their house is more extravagant and fancy while ours is a two story spacious modern house, well, she have four brothers so that makes perfect sense, ano namang gagawin naming tatlo nila Dada sa bahay kung ganon kalaki sa kanila ang bahay namin, not to mention they're always at work and I'm always in my room having my own world. Jeez. Actually ngayon pa nga lang hindi na kami nagkakakitaan dito sa bahay.

"Yeah sureeee. So what are you thinking nga?" She pouted.

Ang galing niyang kilatisin ako para malaman na may iniisip ako habang nagbabasa. At least she knew my mind wasn't with me.

Tinignan ko siya, falling again into deep thought.

I lost track of how many times I've said Luisia is gorgeous, her light brown hair cascading down with a natural curls on her back. Her brows is perfectly trimmed, lashes naturally long and thick, and her eyes are like pouring honey bee syrup which really satisfying to look at. Her pinkish lips that is meant to always pout—she's perfect. I should've twerk with her too at the middle when God blesses us with gorgeousness.